Welcome To The Harrow Borough FC Fans Forum

Come on you Reds!

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Berry Sacked by harrowredYesterday 07:13Yesterday at 07:13:19view thread

Oldest article: Travelling to Harrow Borough by harrowborofcadmin2/4/2015 20:48Thu Apr 2 20:48:03 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Boro 0 Hanwell 3 by Middx Wanderer6/1 17:58Sat Jan 6 17:58:25 2024view thread

Budget

By Middx Wanderer8/1 11:08Mon Jan 8 11:08:14 2024

Views: 358

Whilst I do not claim to know the exact figures for our budget, or any other clubs budget.
When I was told how much was spent last season it surprised me, as it was about 25% more than I thought.

I have been very reliably informed that any reduction this season is not enormous as the main contributers are still doing so. So it's fair to say that this seasons budget is no smaller than I thought last season's was.

We all know in our division we will be at the lower end of budgets, but let's be quite clear it would be a very good a budget at step 4.

I think a decent step 4 side would compete in our division far better than we have this season.

So my opinion is that although the management are hampered by a small budget ( as every Boro manager has for the last 20 years), the club are not getting anything like value.
Supporters are not getting value for money at the turnstile, unless they enjoy watching negative football!

Since the fans Forum the rediculas goalkicks have been scrapped, unfortunately losing the ball deep inside our own half hasn't.
I still think we set to try to stay in a game rather win it, a change in attitude, similar to when Steve Baker arrived is needed.
Dave Anderson tried to win 1-0 most weeks & failed. Steve Baker was more likely to win 4-3. I know which version I enjoyed watching most

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: Budget by geemickey8/1 11:57Mon Jan 8 11:57:53 2024

Previous thread: Chesham Away by red-v-neck1/1 21:07Mon Jan 1 21:07:31 2024view thread