ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Lee Thorn STATEMENT by Dougie8Today 21:10Today at 21:10:15view thread

Oldest article: Fixtures and Results by Moderator14/2/2015 11:54Sat Feb 14 11:54:00 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Town v Boro by stone ragma17/5 10:21Thu May 17 10:21:02 2018view thread

Re: Ex Salford two

By joetowny (Joe)16/5 09:40Wed May 16 09:40:44 2018In response to Re: Ex Salford two

Views: 331

why not the new NF
we have been tipped to be bottom or bottom three for the last three seasons...before a ball has been kicked
we have had a money backer
the problem being not a big enough one
if we can continue to compete in this league whilst paying our way i will be happy ........even if as i suspect im on my own on this one
i will wait and see what transpires first
BTW the doom and gloom surrounding this club is nothing new its been on going since i was a kid with brief interludes
people talk about the good old days and yes there were some but many forget the shit seasons and we have had plenty since the days of Watford ( FA cup )
i read with some mirth the thread on all the great ex players some of you must have been living in a different football world to me whilst a few were excellent, some good, some mentioned were in truth ordinary to say the least.
but each to their own so not to upset the forum taskmasters its all about ones own opinions and they are mine

ps if you want the most underrated player to ever wear the shirt then look no further than Tommy Crawley
the best ever player ive seen never to play league football > IMO.
should have been at this club years before his twilight career spent with us

Edited by Joe at 09:42:18 on 16th May 2018

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: Ex Salford two by VS Boro16/5 10:25Wed May 16 10:25:58 2018

Previous thread: 70's Stalwart. by Bo Montrode16/5 19:07Wed May 16 19:07:49 2018view thread

The forum or any messages are not and should not be interpreted as an official announcement from Nuneaton Town AFC or anyone associated with Nuneaton Town AFC. Nuneaton Town AFC will not accept responsibility for any messages posted in the forum. Please refrain from bad language.