ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Smurf gets EFL approval by VS ValeYesterday 23:48Yesterday at 23:48:43view thread

Oldest article: Fixtures and Results by Moderator14/2/2015 11:54Sat Feb 14 11:54:00 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Nostalga by VS Vale13/6 12:31Wed Jun 13 12:31:01 2018view thread

Re: Which League

By almost average 27/6 07:58Thu Jun 7 07:58:30 2018In response to Re: Which League

Views: 419

The FA are a bit of a law to themselves on this and do seem to make it up on a case by case basis . A site i read where they discuss this sort of stuff are always up in arms over the inconsistencies .
I'll try and answer
1 , It's certainly possible to take a one level demotion if you ask for it . Both Rainworth MW & Heanor Town asked for a one level demotion this season . Both finished mid-table step 5 & have been placed at step 6 next season .
2 , If your thrown out of your league i'm 80% the current procedure is to place you at the lowest level of the next league down . That would be a two level drop for us to step 4 . Other unknown factors could come into play on this .
3 , If you fold and reform your at the mercy of the FA . A number of different factors come into to play to determine were your placed . Recent precedent ( Hereford , Salisbury , Darlo ) would be step 5 at best . Ilkeston got step 6 , but they kept the use of their ground and had a money man come on board . If we lost the use of LW then i'd say step 7 at best if we could find a suitable alternative .

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: Which League by Hullablue7/6 08:08Thu Jun 7 08:08:39 2018

Previous thread: Chambers by Unnamed Sauce13/6 11:39Wed Jun 13 11:39:25 2018view thread

The forum or any messages are not and should not be interpreted as an official announcement from Nuneaton Town AFC or anyone associated with Nuneaton Town AFC. Nuneaton Town AFC will not accept responsibility for any messages posted in the forum. Please refrain from bad language.