ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Ryan Beswick by CrazyDarloToday 12:42Today at 12:42:39view thread

Oldest article: Fixtures and Results by Moderator14/2/2015 11:54Sat Feb 14 11:54:00 2015view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Seems yesterday's news was news to everyone ... by Hullablue16/6 10:53Sat Jun 16 10:53:42 2018view thread

Re: Kelvin Langmead

By joetowny (Joe)14/6 08:31Thu Jun 14 08:31:41 2018In response to Re: Kelvin Langmead

Views: 572

ok i take on board what your saying Q
all im saying is LT went down the route that he thought was in everyone's best interests and yes that includes his own
we all know he tried to offload the club some time ago. it fell through
people said there would be no takers
he has proven half of that wrong already. he has sold the ground
you and me both know to run a club at this level you need money and the backing of the fans
he has said no more, and that is not a crime btw + the fans dont want to know again ok
ok as i said shit happens this town has the club it deserves, that is a statement not a criticism
what pisses me off on this forum on the above subject is that everything that has happened negative is the result of the so called 'model' anything good is despite it.
i like to believe i give fair comment im not pro or anti Thorn
talk is cheap ( read this forum on a daily basis ) action / involvement is not.
three clubs were relegated this season from CN did any of them run on the 'model' no.
so it cant be a disaster can it ? on the field that is. off the field has not been good at all it has been handled badly particularly on the PR side, see i can look past the end of my nose and see both sides something one or two on here are not prepared to do
you and others dont want it. again ok, so we move on.
hence im hoping that the 200 or whatever who walked away return whatever the final outcome of all this shit.

Edited by Joe at 08:37:09 on 14th June 2018

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: Kelvin Langmead by AS197215/6 00:01Fri Jun 15 00:01:39 2018

Previous thread: Another new signing by Lord of the Manor16/6 19:14Sat Jun 16 19:14:43 2018view thread

The forum or any messages are not and should not be interpreted as an official announcement from Nuneaton Town AFC or anyone associated with Nuneaton Town AFC. Nuneaton Town AFC will not accept responsibility for any messages posted in the forum. Please refrain from bad language.