Return to front page

Newest article: Re: April 200 Club draw result by Unnamed SauceYesterday 19:41Yesterday at 19:41:11view thread

Oldest article: Cam McWilliams by MJNB8/1 21:11Mon Jan 8 21:11:02 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: co-op RIVAL CLUB!!! by Boro boy7/2 12:54Wed Feb 7 12:54:20 2024view thread

Question to GH consortium - UNANSWERED since Wednesday

By KB6/2 12:54Tue Feb 6 12:54:42 2024In response to Ref. StripesForMe

Views: 719

Not sure how many questions have been asked to GH.

The following question was submitted by me on Wednesday evening straight after the meeting.
I requested a follow-up on Monday but still no answer to the following.
Please ignore if you are referring to something else but gave me an opportunity to update the status of my question.

My question: "Gary stated they are not in it to make a profit & are in it for the love of the game & in the best interests of the town of Nuneaton. So when they get a ground in Nuneaton are they willing to hand ownership of it to the fans (Co-op perhaps) so if they walk away the ground belongs to the town/ fans."

** JUST TO CLARIFY ** I don't mean give it away, but recoup what it cost through the numerous revenue streams mentioned last night , national sponsorships & sporting events etc.

It was repeatedly said they are not in it for a profit & what a legacy that would be.

OTHERWISE IN MY OPINION WE ARE GOING BACK TO THE SCENARIO OF NOT OWNING OUR OWN GROUND. & IN A FEW YEARS TIME THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE TO BUILD A NEW ONE IN NUNEATON.

WE HAVE ONE SHOT AT THIS TO ENSURE THE CLUB CONTINUES FOR OUR KIDS & GRANDKIDS.

THERE IS NO ROOM FOR ERROR IN THE DECISION WE CURRENTLY FACE.

reply to this article | return to the front page

3 people like this 3 people

Next article in this thread: Re: Question to GH consortium - UNANSWERED since Wednesday by Jebbs6/2 14:13Tue Feb 6 14:13:36 2024

Previous thread: Bidding Process by StockingfordBrew5/2 15:10Mon Feb 5 15:10:14 2024view thread