Return to front page

Newest article: Other clubs by VS CityToday 08:55Today at 08:55:44view thread

Oldest article: Cam McWilliams by MJNB8/1 21:11Mon Jan 8 21:11:02 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: King Kev could be first manager by Lord of the Manor1/4 09:34Mon Apr 1 09:34:27 2024view thread

Re: Working at a well run club

By Camp hill reserves (Camp hill reserves)31/3 12:42Sun Mar 31 12:42:41 2024In response to Re: Working at a well run club

Views: 640

In my experience so far of the NT SG the people involved , including myself have nothing but the interests of OUR football club front and centre .
real transparency , thoroughly professional what has been released so far . i have stood on the terraces , i understand people's shared scars and trepidations from repeated poor custodianship.
But all i would ask is you give us a chance and judge us on what we have delivered so far and deliver going forward ,rather than the repeated shit show that has gone before .

i have nothing but the best interests of the club and the supporters , this will always remain the case forever how long i'm involved .
the key objectives for me are getting a well managed ambitious team and sustainably financed that can stand on its own feet . coupled with bringing our football club back to nuneaton however difficult that my be .....i'm under no illusions how hard a task we have but given time yes its possible with the right foundations of management of the club

if i ever get the sense that our collective mantra changes , i simply would not be involved . i am always ready for a chat with any boro supporters good , bad or indifferent

there are some excellent people involved , please back us in our collective journey

have a great weekend
UTB💙🤍💙

Edited by Camp hill reserves at 12:43:29 on 31st March 2024

reply to this article | return to the front page

7 people like this 7 people

Next article in this thread: Re: Working at a well run club by Jebbs31/3 21:16Sun Mar 31 21:16:41 2024

Previous thread: Boro Ladies by StockingfordBrew31/3 20:30Sun Mar 31 20:30:15 2024view thread