Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Supporters Co-Op AGM notice - Weds 22nd May, 7… by mark-nbfcYesterday 16:58Yesterday at 16:58:05view thread

Oldest article: Cam McWilliams by MJNB8/1 21:11Mon Jan 8 21:11:02 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Next team in trouble by Spurs and Verde 8/2 15:36Thu Feb 8 15:36:45 2024view thread

Outside point of view

By StockingfordBrew1/2 09:58Thu Feb 1 09:58:56 2024

Views: 1174

Take a look at the thoughts of another club fan forum comments at our situation

"See the second meeting went ahead last night regarding the Nuneaton Phoenix club.

Seems like they’ve decided Pingles isn’t good enough for them so are shacking up at Leicester Road lol

Will be a disaster. Bloke wanted £1k a game off Boro when they were down and out. He’ll shorthand them without a doubt. That’s without the fact it’s the other side of Hinckley from them with no transport links past it whatsoever, unless you fancy a walk from Barwell or the centre of Hinckley.

If Boro supporters have anything about them they’ll fvck this off, get their own supporter-led club arranged playing out of Pingles where they’ll actually make some money and won’t find themselves in the red after three years. Setting themselves up for an immediate death sentence"

Some what they say as a point

reply to this article | return to the front page

3 people like this 3 people

Another Outside point of view

By VS Dysfunctional (VS Boro)1/2 18:30Thu Feb 1 18:30:26 2024In response to Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 732

Someone asked if KS was qualified to manage at the proposed level.

Here is a quote (from Boro Chat) of someone who does (Sam Belcher; ex manager of Griff and I believe Atherstone)

Looking in from the outside looks like a car crash waiting to happen - hopefully it’s not but from what I’m hearing and reading can’t see it working especially if coming down to Step 6.

>>>> Former Nuneaton Boro fan <<<<

Re: Another Outside point of view

By Gustavus1/2 18:38Thu Feb 1 18:38:43 2024In response to Another Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 684

To be fair I think he’s talking about the whole circus rather than Kyle.

Re: Another Outside point of view

By VS Dysfunctional (VS Boro)1/2 18:40Thu Feb 1 18:40:40 2024In response to Re: Another Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 689

Yes; didnt mean to apply otherwise. Where's the bloody edit gone :)

Edited by VS Boro at 18:40:59 on 1st February 2024

Re: Outside point of view

By Barwell Boro (Spurs and Verde)1/2 10:02Thu Feb 1 10:02:47 2024In response to Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 1039

Completely agree with that

Retired Boro fan
Tottenham and Austin FC sufferer

By Jebbs1/2 10:07Thu Feb 1 10:07:26 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 1039

If Boro supporters have anything about them they’ll fvck this off, get their own supporter-led club arranged playing out of Pingles where they’ll actually make some money

I'm considering watching this new Club at HLR until the above happens.

By Barwell Boro (Spurs and Verde)1/2 10:10Thu Feb 1 10:10:59 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 1006

Think a few others will aswell if there is only one “Nuneaton boro” then the hardcore will watch them but doesn’t mean it the right thing to do but personally I don’t really know anymore I don’t think the co op lead club the right thing to do either

Retired Boro fan

By Greg (NBFC)1/2 12:11Thu Feb 1 12:11:30 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 960

There is no Co-op led club, and currently no plan to start one. I don't know where that idea came from.

By Barwell Boro (Spurs and Verde)1/2 12:13Thu Feb 1 12:13:26 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 946

Thought the co op were planning to start a fan owned club helped by local businessmen

What they trying to do then cause there is no club currently 😂😂

Retired Boro fan

By The_Hullablue1/2 12:18Thu Feb 1 12:18:23 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 932

Why did you think that?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
How bright should floodlights be in the Conference?

By Barwell Boro (Spurs and Verde)1/2 12:19Thu Feb 1 12:19:23 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 948

Cause there is no football club anymore

So without starting one …………… how you have one ?????

Retired Boro fan

By The_Hullablue1/2 12:23Thu Feb 1 12:23:05 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 939

So why did you think the co op were going to start one?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

By Barwell Boro (Spurs and Verde)1/2 12:24Thu Feb 1 12:24:49 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 897

Cause there is no football club anymore

So without starting one …………… how you have one ?????

Retired Boro fan

By The_Hullablue1/2 12:29Thu Feb 1 12:29:20 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 909

Did the co-op ever say they were starting one?

We seem to be going around in circles because you have decided the co-op were going to do something they have not said they were going to do.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

By Barwell Boro (Spurs and Verde)1/2 12:34Thu Feb 1 12:34:44 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 902

I haven’t decided anything - that’s just the impression I got when all you read is fans worried there might be TWO CLUBS in the future and scared the fanbase would get split between two

Retired Boro fan

By The_Hullablue1/2 12:36Thu Feb 1 12:36:34 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 878

Several replies on here telling you the co-op not planning on launching a club, but you persisted with saying you thought they were.
That is on you.
No one else.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

By Barwell Boro (Spurs and Verde)1/2 12:37Thu Feb 1 12:37:47 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 895

Well yes cause it is cause that what I thought

What a stupid comment to make 😂😂😂😂

Not blaming anyone either that just what I thought - oh no shock I’ve made a mistake quick lock me up and ban me from the forum what a crime I’ve committed 😱😱

Retired Boro fan

Edited by Spurs and Verde at 12:38:34 on 1st February 2024

By The_Hullablue1/2 12:39Thu Feb 1 12:39:59 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 885

But the co-op never said they were doing that.

You decided in your head that is what was happening.

See?

So are you now clear the co-op is not starting a club?

I ask this because you have been informed of this several times, but you still carried on being a patronising goit to people trying to help you.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

By Barwell Boro (Spurs and Verde)1/2 12:42Thu Feb 1 12:42:17 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 858

Ok mate 👍🏼

Retired Boro fan

By mark-nbfc1/2 12:30Thu Feb 1 12:30:38 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 905

The co-op have said, following the meeting on Monday, that they are forming a steering group to explore the options. That is exactly what they/we are doing.

---
Hope is not a plan.

Edited by mark-nbfc at 12:32:23 on 1st February 2024

1 person likes this 1 person

By Wotnostrikers1/2 13:52Thu Feb 1 13:52:04 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 834

So there are options over and above the co-op saying we support H&H or not

By VoR1/2 14:14Thu Feb 1 14:14:00 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 825

For information:-

The Supporters Co-op have a similar number of members to Hinckley AFC, although following Mark's recent appeal, more members have joined at Monday's meeting, so that will have increased numbers, how significant that will be in the scheme of things, we will have to 'wait & see'?

Hinckley AFC are set up as a Registered Society (a Mutual Benefit Society) - Option 5 on the FA's Club Structure guidance document.

Scarborough Athletic operate as a Registered Society.

Dan confirmed on here recently that the CIC is being handed over to the Supporters Co-op.

Setting up as a CIC is Option 4 on the FA's Club Structure guidance document.

The FA have also produced a guidance document on how to set up a new club, including references to grants that can be applied for in the process.

So, IMO, Mark is entitled to say that the Steering Group are looking at the options.

It's early days yet, so let's be patient & see what they recommend?

Edit:

The last time I had a look at Hinckley AFC's website there was a mission statement explaining what the club is about.

Also, it's worth a look at Hinckley AFC's latest published detailed accounts, they are very informative.

Edited by VoR at 14:15:56 on 1st February 2024
Edited by VoR at 14:17:59 on 1st February 2024
Edited by VoR at 14:20:23 on 1st February 2024
Edited by VoR at 14:21:46 on 1st February 2024

By The_Hullablue1/2 15:08Thu Feb 1 15:08:29 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 739

For information

H&H are not looking at setting the club up as a CIC or a registered society or anything but a normal off the shelf company at companies House, which is already established.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

By VoR1/2 15:13Thu Feb 1 15:13:04 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 728

Yes, I appreciate that but will it be a Private Limited Company (by guarantee) or a Private Limited Company (by shares)?

By The_Hullablue1/2 15:15Thu Feb 1 15:15:39 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 727

It will not be a CIC or registered society, so what is the point you are making?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

By VoR1/2 15:22Thu Feb 1 15:22:19 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 753

My reference was to a new Co-op led Boro & Mark's comment about considering the options.

By The_Hullablue1/2 16:08Thu Feb 1 16:08:51 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 761

There.

Are.

No.

Plans.

For.

A.

New.

Co-op.

Led.

Boro.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Edited by The_Hullablue at 16:09:06 on 1st February 2024

By bookworm1 (lurker)7/2 21:10Wed Feb 7 21:10:03 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 416

Are
you
sure?

Grammar is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you’re shit.

By The_Hullablue7/2 21:21Wed Feb 7 21:21:42 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 411

Yup.

"𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛? The board of the CIC will consist of elected fan representatives, sponsors and other local institutions. It will not be run by the Supporters Co-operative, and will NOT be run to raise money for owners and shareholders."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

By bookworm1 (lurker)8/2 09:30Thu Feb 8 09:30:37 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 381

Who will elect the fans representatives? Will pre registration be required? How can we be sure that only "true fans" vote in these elections? Can normal fans as well as "true fans" vote? Would JG qualify?
What local institutions would be involved? Police? NHS? NBBC? KEGS? CofE? Fans coop?
It is all a bit short of detail.

Edited by lurker at 09:31:39 on 8th February 2024

By VoR8/2 10:43Thu Feb 8 10:43:05 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 352

There is FA guidance on fan representation.

Fan representation will also be included in the Football Governance Bill, which will be enacted & come into force towards the end of the year.

The Football Governance Bill is law & will form the basis for the appointment of the Football Regulator.

Edited by VoR at 10:43:23 on 8th February 2024

By Fromage8/2 09:49Thu Feb 8 09:49:01 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 390

I'm sure they're doing everything for the right reasons and their heart is in the right place.

By VS Dysfunctional (VS Boro)8/2 09:37Thu Feb 8 09:37:39 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 369

Members of the coop I would assume.

Often criteria needed such as “must have been a member by dd-mmm-yy to avoid flooding

JG would have as much right to vote or stand as anyone else.

By VoR8/2 10:47Thu Feb 8 10:47:04 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 388

How about 'must have been born before 1970?'

By VS Dysfunctional (VS Boro)8/2 11:53Thu Feb 8 11:53:20 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 326

I hope you not serious on that.

By VoR8/2 11:54Thu Feb 8 11:54:32 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 325

It's a fierce craic!

By Greg (NBFC)8/2 09:35Thu Feb 8 09:35:40 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 375

Remember that it's still very early in the process, BW1. I would assume that all the detail will be included in the charter (or whatever it's called) of the CIC.

By bookworm1 (lurker)8/2 11:09Thu Feb 8 11:09:55 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 344

I know ,Greg. It just seemed to me that folk are speculating and proposing plans based on a soundbite statement.
For the avoidance of doubt, I would welcome a club playing in Nuneaton, with Boro in its name based on the CoOp statement. However, if it were to play in Leicestershire or if JG or any of his acolytes were to be involved, that would kill it for me.
I only hope that it happens soon otherwise it will be Skegness Town or Boston United for my football fix in future.

By Jebbs (Jebbsy)8/2 11:18Thu Feb 8 11:18:25 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 345

However, if it were to play in Leicestershire or if JG or any of his acolytes were to be involved, that would kill it for me.

Enjoy Skeggy 😂

By bookworm1 (lurker)8/2 11:33Thu Feb 8 11:33:44 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 330

They did beat the Bro in a pre season!

By Greg (NBFC)8/2 11:17Thu Feb 8 11:17:26 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 342

My understanding is that the aim is to apply for a place at step 5 or 6 for next season. Reading the statement, there are a number of groundshare options and discussions for are under way. Similarly, it would seem that there are arrangements being discussed for a timely return to Nuneaton. Let's hope they all lead to something, eh?

By VoR8/2 11:20Thu Feb 8 11:20:36 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 376

Perhaps, as time is short, they should make H&H a decent offer to buy AFC Nuneaton?

By Boropod (BoroughPod)8/2 12:06Thu Feb 8 12:06:30 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 308

I assume you are taking the piss again.

Note to self, 'be careful what you wish for'

By VS Dysfunctional (VS Boro)8/2 11:55Thu Feb 8 11:55:10 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 336

Is that name registered / copyrighted?

By Vernon28/2 12:07Thu Feb 8 12:07:16 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 334

First valid application to BCFA would secure I would imagine. But email,web addresses would be up for grabs to anyone I suppose.

By Shrewblue8/2 11:33Thu Feb 8 11:33:50 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 343

The Co-op statement indicated that fans would get a say in the club name
My preference would be Nuneaton Town. Why? Because the Supporters' Co-operative initiated the 'From Town to Town' project and subsequently created what must be the best historical account of any non-league team.
I appreciate a link will need to be established between the existing Club and the new club, however, this would at least keep the 'Town' aspect of the project going until the opportunity arises to revert the name to Boro in the future.

By bookworm1 (lurker)8/2 11:35Thu Feb 8 11:35:42 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 347

I would prefer Boro, but could live with Town.

By Greg (NBFC)8/2 12:33Thu Feb 8 12:33:53 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 317

I believe that Borough and similar will not be allowed for 5 years.

Nuneaton United!! 😂😂

By VS Dysfunctional (VS Boro)8/2 11:56Thu Feb 8 11:56:41 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 363

Given recent and past events I think “United” would be out of the question

Just like the United Kingdom now sounds sarcastic 😀😀

Edited by VS Boro at 12:03:13 on 8th February 2024
Edited by VS Boro at 12:03:33 on 8th February 2024

By Barwell Boro (Spurs and Verde)1/2 16:13Thu Feb 1 16:13:07 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 759

See now why one poster could be getting confused when a co op lead boro has been mentioned quite frequently on here and you haven’t got chance or don’t want to read the other 100 posts on here but just might catch a few 🤷🏻‍♂️

Retired Boro fan

By WCB (NBFC) (WCB)1/2 16:29Thu Feb 1 16:29:43 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 700

I think I'm also one of the people who may have misunderstood the situation.

From what I'd read from the co-op meeting I believed the Co-Op mentioned potential dates for getting a new club registered and mentioned starting at a very low level.

FWIW, my understanding was we had to options, either a co-op led new club starting at the bottom, with a longer pathway back or the new investors who want to 'carry on' the name etc.

I apologise for getting confused.

To clarify, is our only option now to either get behind H&h and hope they incorporate the fans in their plans, or walk away?

------------------------------------------------------
Boro Exile

By The_Hullablue1/2 16:43Thu Feb 1 16:43:02 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 690

The co-op did mention that.

But they also said they were not doing that.

It was for information, not what they were going to do.

If I told you that tickets for a gig were going on sale at 9am tomorrow and you needed to register for them today, that doesn't mean I am going to do those things, but if you wanted tickets, you would need to do those things (or get someone else to do it for you).

I think the confusion is coming from the fact that some people want a fan run club (including me), but we know it is not possible immediately.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

By Gustavus1/2 16:48Thu Feb 1 16:48:48 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 681

Steering Group is a smart move

I think Nuneaton people will have to decide if they want to reclaim the Club or not

Nothing is inevitable and they don’t need to be steam rollered

Edited by Gustavus at 16:49:01 on 1st February 2024

By WCB (NBFC) (WCB)1/2 16:47Thu Feb 1 16:47:57 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 649

Thanks mate, now got a clearer picture.

------------------------------------------------------
Boro Exile

By The_Hullablue1/2 16:27Thu Feb 1 16:27:42 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 679

If you are basing anything at all on the ramblings of VOR then you have bigger problems than imagining the co-op is going to start a football club.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

By Barwell Boro (Spurs and Verde)1/2 16:35Thu Feb 1 16:35:20 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 667

Hard to ignore 50% of all the posts

Looking at Facebook / here / and private conversations I’m far from only person who thought there were potentially 2 clubs being formed so 🤷🏻‍♂️ happens it seems

Retired Boro fan

By VoR1/2 16:41Thu Feb 1 16:41:18 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 670

You are not the only person Barwell.

Mark said the Steering group will be looking at options.

Let's be patient & see what they recommend?

By The_Hullablue1/2 16:40Thu Feb 1 16:40:04 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 674

But the people who are.meant to be forming this second club opened thier public meeting by saying they were holding the meeting so they could canvas views and present options to people before the meeting with the people proposing to start the club, and stating very clearly "we cannot run the club".

And I know it is hard to ignore VoR, but it is easy to not put any weight at all on what he says.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

By Barwell Boro (Spurs and Verde)1/2 16:42Thu Feb 1 16:42:09 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 667

Didn’t go public meeting mate so doesn’t really matter what was said there as people like me weren’t there to know

Retired Boro fan

Edited by Spurs and Verde at 16:43:17 on 1st February 2024

By Greg (NBFC)1/2 16:56Thu Feb 1 16:56:59 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 650

Monday's meeting was filmed, and I believe it will soon be made available by the Co-op. You will be able to watch it and find out exactly what was said.

By The_Hullablue1/2 16:45Thu Feb 1 16:45:41 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 669

But that has been repeated lots of times.

I was not at the High Court this week, but I checked what was said there on a topic I am interested in before banging on about things that were incorrect, even after I had been told they were wrong.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

By Barwell Boro (Spurs and Verde)1/2 17:01Thu Feb 1 17:01:51 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 714

Maybe I’m not that interested that why I haven’t read up on it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Or

Maybe I didn’t need to read up on it cause what I understood was happening was happening so didn’t think I need to read anymore

Really isn’t difficult to understand

So glad your back on the forum hulla - this forum has missed your difficult and argumentative posts it got quite boring 😂

**** would also point out I’ve spoken to people on this forum in person and they didn’t correct me and thought the same - see how they keeping quiet 😂😂😂

Retired Boro fan

Edited by Spurs and Verde at 17:03:29 on 1st February 2024

By Barwell Boro (Spurs and Verde)1/2 17:57Thu Feb 1 17:57:27 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 638

No text

Retired Boro fan

By The_Hullablue1/2 17:37Thu Feb 1 17:37:25 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 645

So your defence is either wilful ignorance or accidental ignorance.

Are you new on this forum (since I left) as I don't have any recall in conversing with you before?
Your comment there makes me think you are not new, just renamed.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

By Barwell Boro (Spurs and Verde)1/2 17:42Thu Feb 1 17:42:08 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 644

Defence ? Why do I need a defence 🤦🏻‍♂️

Like I said missed you Hulla welcome back

Retired Boro fan

By The_Hullablue1/2 17:45Thu Feb 1 17:45:55 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 646

OK, your explanation offered.

Tomato/tomato.

With all due respect, I haven't missed you as I have no idea who you are xx

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

By Barwell Boro (Spurs and Verde)1/2 17:47Thu Feb 1 17:47:51 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 639

Have I offered an explanation at any point ?

Retired Boro fan

By The_Hullablue1/2 17:55Thu Feb 1 17:55:35 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 654

Yeah.

Here.

Two possibles to choose from in fact.

https://forums.footballwebpages.co.uk/nuneaton/article/362500

Happy to help.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

By Barwell Boro (Spurs and Verde)1/2 17:58Thu Feb 1 17:58:32 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 683

They aren’t personal explanations though - just trying to provide you with two ways someone might not be as up with the news as you

Retired Boro fan

Edited by Spurs and Verde at 17:59:37 on 1st February 2024

By The_Hullablue1/2 18:47Thu Feb 1 18:47:01 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 603

OK hun xx

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

By VoR1/2 16:02Thu Feb 1 16:02:06 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 718

My reference is meant to refer to the new Boro, not a new Co-op.

By The_Hullablue1/2 15:35Thu Feb 1 15:35:51 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 710

There is already a co-op why would there be another, new one?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

By Boro boy1/2 12:32Thu Feb 1 12:32:43 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 865

Who is on this steering group??? Unfortunately could make any of the meetings this week, so didnt hear much about it

By mark-nbfc1/2 12:36Thu Feb 1 12:36:30 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 853

I will ask the people on it to see if they are happy for that to be shared and if they are, I'll let you know.

I don't want to share that without their consent.

---
Hope is not a plan.

By Boro boy1/2 12:54Thu Feb 1 12:54:56 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 824

understandable. probably been mentioned but would a survey/questionnaire type thing that gets put to the membership/fans on what they want going forward

By Greg (NBFC)1/2 12:26Thu Feb 1 12:26:17 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 849

I don't have a club to support. That doesn't mean that I will be starting one, any more than (AFAIK) you are.

By Barwell Boro (Spurs and Verde)1/2 12:27Thu Feb 1 12:27:04 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 827

Well someone has to or they will never be a club 😂

Retired Boro fan

By Gustavus1/2 12:29Thu Feb 1 12:29:17 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 833

Well if the sponsors are unhappy with H&H what's to stop them setting up a new Club and winning over the Co-Op to support a Nuneaton led Club?

Palmer seems to claim they could match the funding.

By Boro boy1/2 12:30Thu Feb 1 12:30:40 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 803

Why are the sponsors unhappy with H&H????

By Greg (NBFC)1/2 12:28Thu Feb 1 12:28:37 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 811

I don't know whether you were at the meeting on Monday, but almost the first thing said in the introduction was that the Co-op does not intend to start and run a phoenix club.

By mark-nbfc1/2 12:31Thu Feb 1 12:31:56 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 832

The video should be available later today, so everyone can watch it to see what was said :)

---
Hope is not a plan.

By Barwell Boro (Spurs and Verde)1/2 12:31Thu Feb 1 12:31:43 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 821

No didn’t go meeting - work nights

I just drift in and out of this forum

All I read all of the is forum is people saying - rival bid / the fan base will split / scared of having two Nuneaton clubs / having TWO clubs would be a disaster

And just thought the TWO Nuneaton clubs that would be a disaster was the co op one and the Birmingham people one 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Hard to jump in threads sometimes when they 100 deep 😂

Retired Boro fan

By Boro boy1/2 12:29Thu Feb 1 12:29:44 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 818

maybe they should tho, my opinion

By The_Hullablue1/2 12:30Thu Feb 1 12:30:22 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 817

That is a very different point.

And one they have addressed and said they are not able to.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

By Jebbs1/2 12:19Thu Feb 1 12:19:52 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 860

H&H are starting one

By Barwell Boro (Spurs and Verde)1/2 12:21Thu Feb 1 12:21:24 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 838

Ok thought that was a rival bid and people were worried there would be two clubs if they did ????????

I’ve been watching a lot of marvel lately have I woke up in a different dimension I’m really confused 😂

Retired Boro fan

Edited by Spurs and Verde at 12:23:02 on 1st February 2024

By The_Hullablue1/2 12:23Thu Feb 1 12:23:49 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 838

There is no rival bid.
Just like there is no God.

But some people are afraid of God.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

By Jebbs1/2 12:14Thu Feb 1 12:14:35 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 849

You're the only person that has said that 😂

By Barwell Boro (Spurs and Verde)1/2 12:18Thu Feb 1 12:18:43 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 845

That’s cause that’s what I thought they were doing 😂😂

Retired Boro fan

By VoR1/2 10:13Thu Feb 1 10:13:24 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 945

Let's see what the Co-op's steering group recommend?

By Barwell Boro (Spurs and Verde)1/2 10:20Thu Feb 1 10:20:52 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 909

Don’t need to thanks

Retired Boro fan

By Bluesky1/2 17:14Thu Feb 1 17:14:24 2024In response to Re: Outside point of viewTop of thread

Views: 648

The original post in this thread was brilliantly accurate. Of course everyone completely ignored it and went off at a tangent as usual. Same old posts totally ignoring common sense. The reality is the club that has lurched from one disaster to another for 50 years is about to embark on its latest catastrophe. The whole idea of a football club is it represents your town and plays in that town. If you can’t do that don’t grasp at straws just knock it on the head. The ideas that are coming up now are both desperate and ridiculous

Previous thread: Forum format by Nuneaton18/2 08:32Thu Feb 8 08:32:33 2024view thread