Return to front page

Newest article: Re: April 200 Club draw result by Unnamed SauceToday 19:41Today at 19:41:11view thread

Oldest article: Cam McWilliams by MJNB8/1 21:11Mon Jan 8 21:11:02 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Ex-manager news by The_Hullablue1/2 19:05Thu Feb 1 19:05:05 2024view thread

The past week - taking stock

By VoR3/2 12:35Sat Feb 3 12:35:42 2024

Views: 617

The past week has been very emotional for Boro supporters, with feelings running high, so what advice can we pass on to the Supporters Co-op's Steering Group, in their deliberations.

The key driver in all of this for me, is starting off by working out how we can future-proof the new Boro, from the outset of our new adventure.

What are your key drivers?

Edited by VoR at 12:36:26 on 3rd February 2024
Edited by VoR at 12:36:58 on 3rd February 2024

reply to this article | return to the front page

Re: The past week - taking stock

By The_Hullablue3/2 13:44Sat Feb 3 13:44:29 2024In response to The past week - taking stockTop of thread

Views: 527

If yiu want to give advice to the steering committee, volunteer to join it.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
How bright should floodlights be in the Conference?

2 people like this 2 people

By Boropod (BoroughPod)3/2 12:56Sat Feb 3 12:56:13 2024In response to The past week - taking stockTop of thread

Views: 551

The Co-op's key driver in H and H's new Boro is to get fan representation for Co-op members.

Note to self, 'be careful what you wish for'

1 person likes this 1 person

By Camp hill reserves (Camp hill reserves)3/2 13:57Sat Feb 3 13:57:53 2024In response to Re: The past week - taking stockTop of thread

Views: 477

i have joined the steering committee , i believe this should be a minimum for the clubs fanbase and have been assured by various H&H representatives this is entirely possible

i have a few idea's on this and how it might look going forward of which i will take to the meeting monday

i welcome all genuine supporters to contact me or post their views ..or even come along monday to shape the club you want and deserve after 40 years of private ownership

UTB

By VS Dysfunctional (VS Boro)3/2 12:57Sat Feb 3 12:57:06 2024In response to Re: The past week - taking stockTop of thread

Views: 531

And see what other options there are (if any).

>>>> Former Nuneaton Boro fan <<<<

By VoR3/2 13:02Sat Feb 3 13:02:52 2024In response to Re: The past week - taking stockTop of thread

Views: 524

That's a good start from both of you, thankyou.

Can we all try to build up a comprehensive list of what we believe is required for our new Club.

I am sure we can help the Steering Group with our input.

By almost average 23/2 13:19Sat Feb 3 13:19:47 2024In response to Re: The past week - taking stockTop of thread

Views: 516

They way i see it we will be restricted to what H&H want . They will be paying the bills so will call the shots , but they will need people to come through the gates and give them the money to pay the bills . Even if there motivation is to sell it off they need a decent product to sell and that gives us fans some power . Transparency & us fans to be treated with respect are the two things i want and if we don't get it then we know what the answer is .

By Spurs and Verde (Spurs and Verde)3/2 13:18Sat Feb 3 13:18:38 2024In response to Re: The past week - taking stockTop of thread

Views: 499

Why don’t you just go next meeting and say your point rather than collecting on here then doing nothing with it ?

Retired Boro fan
Tottenham and Austin FC sufferer

By TheHonestMan3/2 13:54Sat Feb 3 13:54:07 2024In response to Re: The past week - taking stockTop of thread

Views: 484

Just weird you’ve got feelings so strong about the direction a Nuneaton club might take, yet have no interest in attending meetings where those views can be shared with people potentially in influential decisions, taken on board and respond. Instead just sounding off in to the ether on here.

Just don’t get it.

By Spurs and Verde (Spurs and Verde)3/2 14:04Sat Feb 3 14:04:11 2024In response to Re: The past week - taking stockTop of thread

Views: 469

Can’t attend meetings start work around 2am I’m in bed - if aimed at me

Retired Boro fan

Edited by Spurs and Verde at 14:04:33 on 3rd February 2024

By TheHonestMan3/2 14:25Sat Feb 3 14:25:17 2024In response to Re: The past week - taking stockTop of thread

Views: 459

Nah, Vor sorry. Hate the way this place lays out threads and replies.

By Spurs and Verde (Spurs and Verde)3/2 14:37Sat Feb 3 14:37:51 2024In response to Re: The past week - taking stockTop of thread

Views: 456

My guess would be cause he knows he will get laughed at in person with some of his wacky ideas

But if he feels so strongly that he is right and is so passionate about it then why would he even care what others think cause clearly he is correct and everyone else is wrong

So peer pressure has got to him

Retired Boro fan

By Gustavus3/2 14:19Sat Feb 3 14:19:48 2024In response to Re: The past week - taking stockTop of thread

Views: 463

I think he’s agreeing with you and it’s aimed at Nuneaton’s Captain Mainwaring!

Previous thread: Huge choice to be made / make or break time by KB1/2 19:15Thu Feb 1 19:15:58 2024view thread