Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Player agree’s terms by s. tone ragma7Yesterday 17:17Yesterday at 17:17:51view thread

Oldest article: Finn Osborn by s. tone ragma717/1 21:06Wed Jan 17 21:06:39 2024view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Some Big Name clubs by VS City17/5 15:05Fri May 17 15:05:38 2024view thread

This Club will NEVER die

By Unnamed Sauce ((Dysfunctional sector))17/5 19:44Fri May 17 19:44:41 2024

Views: 632

Chelsea's funeral today. Emotional from start to finish. So much love, still, for this club. BCFA, Chancers messing up the finances, Rugby Clubs run by sad, territorial people, indifferent councillors, the moaners and the haters...none of you will EVER take this club away from us.

Mourners lined the Crem from the gates to the doors in their hundreds . A sea of Boro' shirts. Spontaneous applause broke out not once , but twice, as the hearse arrived. No room for most of us inside, so many of us stood or sat outside in the beautiful gardens and we listened in the sun, as the service was relayed online and through speakers.

At The Gurkha Corner, more crowds. Like the clubhouse in the good old days. No tears. Lots of smiles and memories. And in The Lord Hop. More stories. Shots on the bar of the delicious "Baby Guinness" he loved so well.

I just cannot remember the last time you could walk up Queen's Road in a Boro' top and see dozens of others, smiling at each other, pounding the badge with pride and their heart with joy, and whispering "This."

Chelsea we did you proud, and the reverse is true. Well done, mate!

reply to this article | return to the front page

9 people like this 9 people

Re: This Club will NEVER die

By northern_echo17/5 23:42Fri May 17 23:42:52 2024In response to This Club will NEVER dieTop of thread

Views: 421

Very nice summary, Sauce.

By Boropod (BoroughPod)18/5 06:42Sat May 18 06:42:10 2024In response to Re: This Club will NEVER dieTop of thread

Views: 365

Yes, well done Sauce, bought a tear to my eye.

Note to self, 'be careful what you wish for'

By Camp hill reserves (Camp hill reserves)17/5 21:05Fri May 17 21:05:47 2024In response to This Club will NEVER dieTop of thread

Views: 490

Probably the best thing I’ve ever read on here ever .

God bless Chelsea me old mate

Better times ahead UTB

By Gustavus17/5 21:42Fri May 17 21:42:16 2024In response to Re: This Club will NEVER dieTop of thread

Views: 470

Well said!

It was outlined at the Piv in front of an enthusiastic Chelsea that there is now a proper structure with knowledgeable sub committees and democratic involvement of representatives of all supporters.

No longer will decisions be imposed by a few.

Here’s to an inclusive Boro with everybody uniting for a positive future!

That’s the best tribute to Chelsea!

By s. tone ragma7 (stone ragma)17/5 19:58Fri May 17 19:58:23 2024In response to This Club will NEVER dieTop of thread

Views: 554

Couldn't make it today but would be nice if many of the people there today are able to make our first home game next season and we can celebrate the start of a new journey and remember Chelsea at the same time

1 person likes this 1 person

By Unnamed Sauce ((Dysfunctional sector))17/5 20:57Fri May 17 20:57:25 2024In response to Re: This Club will NEVER dieTop of thread

Views: 484

I think they may well do just that.

Previous thread: . by VS City17/5 15:05Fri May 17 15:05:09 2024view thread