Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Am I right in saying… by John Blair23/4 20:12Tue Apr 23 20:12:00 2024view thread

Oldest article: ''ships in the night '' by Andrew6726/2/2014 10:25Wed Feb 26 10:25:34 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Another Lose! by Mark7/10/2014 21:45Tue Oct 7 21:45:06 2014view thread

Hayes & Yeading at home !!!!

By Andrew67 (legacy user)8/10/2014 10:35Wed Oct 8 10:35:28 2014

Views: 1509

Firstly i would like to express my concerns over what occurred when Sanchez Ming was injured.
It was quite clear from the onset that he was seriously injured. when initial injury whether it sporting or anything else , The adrenalin in the body takes over and the initial pain is somewhat thwarted , then once that has subsided shock kicks in .
From where i was standing some 30 yards away Sanchez was in trouble = and he clearly need expert help. now im not saying the Staines physio team weren't up to the job but it took far to long to remove him from the playing area and call an ambulance. the referee should have halted the game allowing Sanchez to be safely removed from the playing arena and receive the expert medical care he deserved. Football is not important in times like these.

A couple of points have been made that i agree with , Dom is totally correct , We allow ourselves to be bullied far to much and show very little strength. The Leverstock Green game in the cup was papering over the cracks and in all fairness we should have beaten them by more than 5-0

In the pre game warm i could clearly hear the Hayes players saying that we are a weak side and if you get us hard we would crumble. And this was clear to see after the half time break.
Once they scored the result seemed inevitable in my opinion.

I thought the substitution of taking off Brendan Kiernan was very strange as he was creating chances and seemed to causing problems.

Maybe last season we did punch well above our weight in this league and now we are being well and truly found out.

The FA cup offers a distraction yes and maybe some financial rewards but these rewards are scant if we get relegated

Keep smiling guys

And don't forget

Its all swings and roundabouts

PS
Any updates on Sanchez would be gratefully received

reply to this article | return to the front page

3 people dislike this 3 people

Next article in this thread: Re: Hayes & Yeading at home !!!! by Mark8/10/2014 12:39Wed Oct 8 12:39:34 2014

Previous thread: Dont blame the fans ! by Andrew675/10/2014 10:46Sun Oct 5 10:46:08 2014view thread