Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Am I right in saying… by John Blair23/4 20:12Tue Apr 23 20:12:00 2024view thread

Oldest article: ''ships in the night '' by Andrew6726/2/2014 10:25Wed Feb 26 10:25:34 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: New signings... by Peter Kemp's 'tache!1/7/2015 19:05Wed Jul 1 19:05:49 2015view thread

Supporters Club Update

By V W Swan23/6/2015 18:09Tue Jun 23 18:09:40 2015

Views: 1235

Hope you are all enjoying your summer but thought I would interrupt it with an update on the supporters club. Firstly thank you to all those that have already joined and your support is very much appreciated.

For those yet to join and interested then membership is now open for next season and the online application and payment system up and running. This can be accessed at www.followtheswans.com then click on the” join us” tab and select the relevant membership price level at the bottom of the page and simply follow the joining steps. For those not wishing to join online then of course you can see John Blair or myself at any upcoming game and cash is gratefully received!

Membership cards will be sent to all paid members.

I urge all STFC supporters to please join the supporters club so we can have a voice in the club. Once the season is underway we will be asking all members to come up with ideas of how the money collected can be spent to support the football club and importantly benefit the supporters. All ideas are very welcome and will be considered by the committee. Remember all money will go towards the club to benefit the supporters.

To date the club have agreed that for all supporters buying a season ticket then for a reduced cost can get supporters club membership. Full details are on the STFC website under latest news and for those that have already joined the supporters club and now decide to buy a season ticket you will be refunded the difference.

The club have also confirmed that all supporters’ club members will receive 10% discount in the club shop on production of their valid membership card. We are planning other benefits to be announced in due course.

We are also waiting the fixtures for the new season and will then be arranging the long overdue race night which will follow a Saturday home game early in the season. Date will be confirmed soon.

Lastly thank you for those that supported the end of season raffle with over 650 tickets sold. For the winners please see John Blair or myself early in the coming season to redeem your prize.

Enjoy the rest of your summer and please get behind the team by joining the supporters club.

Best regards
David

reply to this article | return to the front page

2 people like this 2 people   

Previous thread: New Striker by V W Swan19/6/2015 12:18Fri Jun 19 12:18:17 2015view thread