Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Those were the days ...... by Surrey sToday 15:31Today at 15:31:35view thread

Oldest article: ''ships in the night '' by Andrew6726/2/2014 10:25Wed Feb 26 10:25:34 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Borehamwood v Eastbourne by Anonymous9/4/2014 21:49Wed Apr 9 21:49:55 2014view thread

'' goal of the season''

By Andrew67 (legacy user)9/4/2014 10:06Wed Apr 9 10:06:16 2014

Views: 2107

So the return match , some would have labelled it a grudge match. to me it was payback. I know they didn't technically cheat back in January, but poor sportsmanship doesn't deserve anything .

During the warm up Whitehawk didn't really look up for it and so it showed in the 1st half, a dominant performance from staines that could have benefited more than 2 goals.

Lets just take a minute to relise how important chris m'boungou's goals have been in the last few weeks add to that his and jerel ifil's defending and we have a very solid central defence. add to that sanchez ming and in my opinion the most gifted all round player in the team max worlsfold the back 4 with Jordon to return looks awesome .

Now that goal ! in the words of chris kamara '' unbelievable Geoff''
OK the purists will say it was route 1 , but the skill and technic involved in the finish was sublime. the poor left back was not only chasing Louie's shadow he was left too watch the ball sailing into the top corner.. in my opinion goal of the season .

So an unbeaten run of 8 games , you offer that to any football team at this stage of the season and they would bite your hand off.

Dover Saturday is now a massive game . take maximum points there and we really can start to dream of 2 extra games at the end of the season .

DONT FORGET
''ITS ALL SWINGS AND ROUNDABOUTS''

reply to this article | return to the front page

1 person likes this 1 person   

Previous thread: Coach for Saturday. by Michael7/4/2014 08:24Mon Apr 7 08:24:12 2014view thread