Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Am I right in saying… by John Blair23/4 20:12Tue Apr 23 20:12:00 2024view thread

Oldest article: ''ships in the night '' by Andrew6726/2/2014 10:25Wed Feb 26 10:25:34 2014view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Non League Day by Andrew676/9/2014 12:41Sat Sep 6 12:41:08 2014view thread

Non League Day, Swans, Magpies and more ...

By Follow the Swans (legacy user)5/9/2014 11:59Fri Sep 5 11:59:14 2014

Views: 1886

goo.gl/Og80IG

FOLLOW THE SWANS

reply to this article | return to the front page

Just out of interest I have ...

By Follow the Swans (legacy user)5/9/2014 14:59Fri Sep 5 14:59:11 2014In response to Non League Day, Swans, Magpies and more ...Top of thread

Views: 1859

Reviewed briefly [ie open to scrutiny :-)] what other Vanarama South Clubs are doing for Non League Day ...

BATH CITY - U16s go free on Non-League Day (31/8/14)
To mark the 2014 Non-League Day City are offering free entry to all Under 16s at next Saturday's Vanarama Conference South game afainst Whitehawk at Twerton Park (ko 3pm). With the international break meaning their are no Premier League or Championship fixtures it is the perfect opportunity to come and support your local non-league club. For further details on Non-League Day visit www.nonleagueday.co.uk and you can download a poster to advertise the event here. Please let all your friends and family know about Non-League Day and the deal for U16s and help City to a bumper gate against the Hawks.
BISHOP STORTFORD - Can't see anything
BROMLEY FC - Family Fun Day ... Kids Go Free before 2PM
EBBSFLEET - To celebrate Non-League Day on September 6 (match versus St Albans City), all U16s will be admitted to the PHB Stadium free of charge. Furthermore, all junior Fleet season-ticket holders who would have got in free anyway will receive a free Charlie Sheringham T-shirt so they don’t miss out on the giveaway either!
FARNBOROUGH - Reduced Entry [£3] Armed Forces, Premier & Football Lge ST Holders, Emergency Services ...
GOSPORT BOROUGH - GBFC HQ has announced its plans for this Saturday's (September 6th) Non League Day celebrations when Boreham Wood visit in the Vanarama South. The Boro' will offer free admission to any season ticket holder for a Premiership or Football League club on production of that season ticket. We hope this will give supporters who have only watched Football League or Premiership Football an introduction to the Non League game and hope they will enjoy and appreciate what they see and be tempted to watch more at a later date, perhaps also start following a Non League Club. All Service Personnel with also be granted free admission on production of their ID card. And for a bit of fun (and to welcome league sponsors Vanarama to the GDL Stadium), free admission is also offered to anyone with the letters VAN in their name (for example Ivan, Vanessa etc). Again, we will need to see some valid ID!
HAYES & YEADING - Kids Free plus £8 for Football League & Conference Clubs [Opponents exempt]
HEMEL HEMPSTEAD FC - Adult members of the Tudors Supporters Club are being offered to enter Vauxhall Road for the concession rate of £6 for this game only, a special deal for Non-League Day. A valid membership photo-ID card must be shown at the turnstile. Members can also bring with them ONE guest who can pay the same rate. Juvenile members of the Tudors Supporters Club can enter for FREE, again a valid membership photo-ID card must be shown at the turnstile. Please note, this offer is open to existing supporters club members only, new members who submit an application form after Tuesday 2nd September 2014 will not receive their membership card in time for this fixture. For more details about the Tudors Supporters Club,
SUTTON UNITED - Can't see anything

FOLLOW THE SWANS

Re: Just out of interest I have ...

By Danswan (legacy user)5/9/2014 15:12Fri Sep 5 15:12:10 2014In response to Just out of interest I have ...Top of thread

Views: 1790

I think some clubs are certainly missing out on an easy opportunity to get fans through the gate.

You have to look at the whole picture, Yes they may get in for free but I think importantly it's all the money they will spend on other things whilst they are at the game. I'm happy that we are doing something but feel more could have gone into the advertising. Contrary to what any other clubs are doing we should certainly put more effort into this in future years.

Danswan-"Attendance is nothing"

1 person likes this 1 person   1 person dislikes this 1 person

By Follow the Swans (legacy user)5/9/2014 15:18Fri Sep 5 15:18:36 2014In response to Re: Just out of interest I have ...Top of thread

Views: 1802

Nice one Dan!

FOLLOW THE SWANS

By Anonymous (legacy user)5/9/2014 22:38Fri Sep 5 22:38:42 2014In response to Re: Just out of interest I have ...Top of thread

Views: 1763

Sutton are giving all Premier / Football League clubs season ticket holders admission for £5 (£1 concessions). It is on their website although not prominent.

Previous thread: NON LEAGUE DAY Initiative ... by Follow the Swans3/9/2014 16:49Wed Sep 3 16:49:48 2014view thread