ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Mansfield Away by WGC29Today 19:38Today at 19:38:02view thread

Oldest article: Deadline Approaching by SA Administrator2/9/2018 12:02Sun Sep 2 12:02:17 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Northampton Manager departs by East Coast Boro30/9/2018 21:30Sun Sep 30 21:30:13 2018view thread

Re: Belated match thread

By Goolies29/9/2018 20:48Sat Sep 29 20:48:09 2018In response to Belated match thread

Views: 1115

Haven't posted on here in a while, because I've been spending my weekends at Scottish football games instead. But this was my first game since Morecambe (H) (first away since Norwich), and I have to say that was marvelous.

Spoke to Joel Byrom's nan and Scott Cutherbert's mum before the game for a start. Smallest away crowd I've ever been a part of. Was kind of eerie, and probably mostly player families.

Dieng is something else. Needs to be our number one for this season. Calm, composed, vocal, everything you could want in a GK.

Back four were immense, Cuthbert in particular. Wildin looked excellent defensively and offensively, as did Seddon. Another game without defeat for Nugent too, so he must be doing something right.

Byrom took a while to grow into things, but eventually ran the show along with Timlin. Thought Sonupe did well, so was surprised to see him subbed at HT. Turned out to be the right decision given how much Ferry changed the game. Kennedy didn't do a lot, but as usual, he pops up with a screamer. Revell and Newts worked their nuts off as per (as did Guthrie when he came on).

Basically, the best away performance I've seen from us in sometime. We're onto something good with this lot.

reply to this article | return to the front page

6 people like this 6 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Belated match thread by Balders29/9/2018 20:55Sat Sep 29 20:55:32 2018

Previous thread: In 6 Weeks by SA Administrator2/10/2018 09:24Tue Oct 2 09:24:36 2018view thread