ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat
Ronnie Henry - 500 not out.

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Michael Thalassitis - Paying respects by DonnellyrdYesterday 22:22Yesterday at 22:22:34view thread

Oldest article: SA Coach - Carlisle by SA Administrator1/10/2018 15:25Mon Oct 1 15:25:06 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Happy Mark Hughes day!!! by Copeysaurus28/12/2018 10:21Fri Dec 28 10:21:31 2018view thread

Re: Borochat is dying on it's arse

By Junction 719/12/2018 22:56Wed Dec 19 22:56:40 2018In response to Borochat is dying on it's arse

Views: 736

This forum was one of the best ....
from the beginning with original posters like myself and Big Mick, St Evenage, Jozza, Soj, MET, Mook, Nudenut, Danny da Bass , Boro Gent, The Chairman, Guzzler, Mark E, Lighthouse, Mrs V, Paulio, Deano, Two Hats, Gumbo Just to name a few!!

A lot of these posters found that everytime they posted a certain little clique would automatically jumped on what they said or commented and belittle them every time they posted and then it drove people away ...

The forum started out as great fun where we would all pull together as one and revel in the fact nobody liked us and we stood together and over the fact we where little Stevenage Boro ...

I’ had been a admin once upon a time helping out on this forum in the early days and the main admins would not take any shit from people slagging people off .. but over the years new admins came and went and the standard dropped ...

I used to love having a pop on here at the odd player who we’rent pulling his weight or the opposing team or our management but then the abuse from certain individuals ...
I have asked most of the above over the years why they never posted anymore and the same reply ... to much hassle from the same old people who thought the forum was solely for them and their mates!!

Tbh Twitter has taken over from the forums now but would be good to have the old forum back one day how it used to be everyone united and pulling together in the same direction 🤔

reply to this article | return to the front page

4 people like this 4 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Borochat is dying on it's arse by AgentEves21/12/2018 19:31Fri Dec 21 19:31:33 2018

Previous thread: History by Rob SBFC22/12/2018 22:49Sat Dec 22 22:49:16 2018view thread