ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat
Ronnie Henry - 501 not out.

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Tom Pope by Dino Maamria's Goat.Yesterday 23:47Yesterday at 23:47:56view thread

Oldest article: Boro Fives Table by Sev27/10/2018 18:31Sat Oct 27 18:31:05 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Friday Music Thread by Roulette Len21/12/2018 23:27Fri Dec 21 23:27:13 2018view thread

Re: Poor tatics

By RockyBottom22/12/2018 17:34Sat Dec 22 17:34:22 2018In response to Poor tatics

Views: 969

Totally correct. Mansfield were by far the superior team and that was 100% the right result, however we completely played into their hands.

The first quarter of the game was brutal, I thought I was watching the Bury game all over again and that it was going to be a cricket score. Their left back had the run of that side with no one in our team sure who was meant to be picking him up. We also sat so far off them it was untrue. The rare occasion we put some pressure on them they didn’t look as good.

Not sure what the issue is with McKee but if it is on ability alone then he is head and shoulders about Iontton at the moment, who clearly wasn’t ready for a game like that.

From what I have seen Seddon, he as been one of or best players and playing him at left cb completely takes away a lot of his game. No idea why him and Hunt weren’t swapped around if he wants to play them both like that.
Our throw ins are still awful, but then they have been for seasons.

Additionally I sat right behind the dugout today and too be honest I thought DM's antics were embarrassing. He spent more time abusing the fourth official over nothing than watching the game.

The only positives for me were that Cuthbert was great again and Newton had a decent enough run out.

A negative goal difference, any realistic chance of a playoff is surely over, I’m really worried we are going to get smashed again on Boxing Day against Colchester. Not looking forward to that one as much as I should be!

reply to this article | return to the front page

3 people dislike this 3 people

Next article in this thread: Re: Poor tatics by samborough22/12/2018 22:01Sat Dec 22 22:01:13 2018

Previous thread: Latest L2 Prediction Comp Table by SA Administrator22/12/2018 17:50Sat Dec 22 17:50:57 2018view thread