ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat
Ronnie Henry Testimonial - 6th May

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Testimonial by BladdersToday 21:06Today at 21:06:42view thread

Oldest article: BoroGuide: The Road To Wembley. Or Something... by Pete9/11/2018 14:21Fri Nov 9 14:21:21 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Friday Music Thread by Roulette Len21/12/2018 23:27Fri Dec 21 23:27:13 2018view thread

Re: Poor tatics

By Sev22/12/2018 22:12Sat Dec 22 22:12:39 2018In response to Poor tatics

Views: 635

Strange game in some ways. We were fortunate in the first half to go in winning. Mansfield on the whole were far better than us that half. Dino made a change, which at the time I thought was fair enough, because Ball had contirbuted little. We then had more of the play and look more equal to Mansfield than the first half, yet we lost that half 3-0.

I was reasonably happy with the commitment and application of the players. We still aren't creating many chances and players would rather give the ball away than have a shot.

I thought Byrom was below par. Too slow on the ball and mistakes. Although it was his perfectly weighted corner that led to the Newton crossbar chance.

I think Revell is half the player he was.

I felt Iontton did well for the stage of his career he's at. He may have made a few mistakes but he makes them in areas that are not a risk of threat. He put himself about and cleared danger a lot. If he was a seasoned pro perhaps I'd expect a little more but on the whole he didn't look out of place to me. Just a little nervous perhaps at times.

Cuthbert was winning almost everything in the air as usual.

Thought Wildin had a very good game, until he got done for pace on the 3rd, but that could be due to the injury he'd just received treatment for.

Newton looked lively and will always score goals given the opportunity.

Kennedy not at his best.

Beaten by the better team. 2-1 would have been a more reflective score line in my opinion.

reply to this article | return to the front page

3 people like this 3 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Poor tatics by WASP22/12/2018 18:02Sat Dec 22 18:02:53 2018

Previous thread: Latest L2 Prediction Comp Table by SA Administrator22/12/2018 17:50Sat Dec 22 17:50:57 2018view thread