ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat
Ronnie Henry Testimonial - 6th May

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Chair or Amos by TucksYesterday 23:46Yesterday at 23:46:55view thread

Oldest article: Match thread 1-1 by WASP3/11/2018 15:38Sat Nov 3 15:38:01 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: So people are saying... by RockyBottom11/2 07:53Mon Feb 11 07:53:04 2019view thread

Quick message to everyone

By Boromatt9/2 18:14Sat Feb 9 18:14:32 2019

Views: 2016

Today was shit. The referee was diabolical, ruined the game, sending Dino, Ben and Adebayo off, tough game to take.

Right, about Dino,

People that have the audacity to sit here after today and call for the man to leave, I think your everything that’s wrong with our club. The abuse I heard towards Dino was a disgrace. ARE YOU CRAZY?? WE ARE 9th AND 4 POINTS OFF THE PLAY OFFS. Fucking chill out. We have 47 points are no where near going down, means we’re up for our 10th year in The Football League next season, a great achievement for our football club. I went to every game last season and at the moment every game this season. Last season I saw a team dying on its feet every bloody week. To see the progression from this point last season to now, is credit to the club and Dino for the improvement within the team.

We are a small club, we always have been and for however long before an owner takes over we always will be, that’s the way it is. Every season we get games like today, it’s just the way it is supporting a club like ours. Everyone pays their money and therefore has an opinion, but to call for Dino out, I think is an utter disgrace and you certain Boro fans who did that today should fucking know better.

Also, well done to Scotty Cuthbert for showing passion at the end, a brilliant player and should be leading our team out every game, that’s the only thing I disagree with Dino about.

reply to this article | return to the front page

21 people like this 21 people   1 person dislikes this 1 person

Next article in this thread: Re: Quick message to everyone by Rotterdamboro10/2 12:29Sun Feb 10 12:29:48 2019

Previous thread: I love Dino. by WASP11/2 17:54Mon Feb 11 17:54:12 2019view thread