ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: The Big One by SevToday 08:31Today at 08:31:51view thread

Oldest article: Leadership by Sev3/9/2018 13:24Mon Sep 3 13:24:12 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: So people are saying... by RockyBottom11/2 07:53Mon Feb 11 07:53:04 2019view thread

Re: Quick message to everyone

By Richie Rich C9/2 20:22Sat Feb 9 20:22:23 2019In response to Re: Quick message to everyone

Views: 1255

Not wishing to get caught in the Puds Matt cross fire , Matt I think usually you make fair points as does Chuds. But I have to take Chuds point here . Look at the teams at the top of the table and compare them to the teams at the top of the same league last year. Simply comparing our position to last year isn’t a true comparison given the league is easily worse this year.

We play with no true pattern of play , what young players are progressing and thriving above natural growth under Dino ? I can name a few who have got worse if pushed as much as it would be unfair to name them

I no longer look forward to away games for the football , I like the craic but might as well go for the road trip and the giggles before and after the game with Ogs and not bother going through the turnstiles for all the fun that that is , never ever felt like that in the last 40 years.

This team and the way they play is absolutely sucking the fun out of football

Rich

reply to this article | return to the front page

5 people like this 5 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Quick message to everyone by Ogs10/2 09:02Sun Feb 10 09:02:12 2019

Previous thread: I love Dino. by WASP11/2 17:54Mon Feb 11 17:54:12 2019view thread