ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat
Ronnie Henry Testimonial - 6th May

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Chair or Amos by TucksYesterday 23:46Yesterday at 23:46:55view thread

Oldest article: Match thread 1-1 by WASP3/11/2018 15:38Sat Nov 3 15:38:01 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: So people are saying... by RockyBottom11/2 07:53Mon Feb 11 07:53:04 2019view thread

Re: Quick message to everyone

By Sev9/2 20:56Sat Feb 9 20:56:29 2019In response to Quick message to everyone

Views: 1501

My main criticisms at the moment are the way we approach some games.

Our fans were giving a lot of abuse to their keeper for what he was doing when they were one up, but failed to notice it was no different to what Farman was doing when we were level.

All our players seem to be trying to slow the game down and as a result there is no tempo or pace in our play. That makes it easy for a good opposition to dominate us. We are no threat when we approach games like that unless the opposition are dogshite.

I don't agree with a lot of decisions and where players are being played.

I realise I don't know what goes on in training and we are in an alright league position and can't afford £1milllion losses like Lincoln so it is hard to compete.

It's just incredibly frustrating watching us when we dont win as it's boring and you feel like they could do a lot better but the team isn't set up to go out and win. I'd rather lose having shown loads of fight, lots of attacking play, having chances etc. I don't mind when we win how we play because we won.

If we play like that v Lincoln and react to decisions like we did today, it could be a bigger scoreline than when we lost to Luton the other season.

Put a run together and we are still within a shout of playoffs and all will be forgotten but at the moment it's not great to watch. Especially when it's cold and you've travelled a long way.

reply to this article | return to the front page

7 people like this 7 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Quick message to everyone by Ogs10/2 01:43Sun Feb 10 01:43:08 2019

Previous thread: I love Dino. by WASP11/2 17:54Mon Feb 11 17:54:12 2019view thread