ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat
Ronnie Henry - Testimonial 6th May

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Beer festival Monday? by Roulette LenToday 21:44Today at 21:44:05view thread

Oldest article: SBFC Parking by Northstandbloke30/10/2018 14:53Tue Oct 30 14:53:58 2018view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: So people are saying... by RockyBottom11/2 07:53Mon Feb 11 07:53:04 2019view thread

Re: Quick message to everyone

By Sev9/2 21:30Sat Feb 9 21:30:45 2019In response to Re: Quick message to everyone

Views: 1264

It's his league position that is keeping him in a job. Whilst we are in reach of the playoffs you can't really justify a dismissal because you disagree with his decision making or tactics.

Often in the past such as Westley and Sarll I would see their logic and agree with a lot of what they do so would always defend when people twisted things or ridiculed them. I'm finding I disagree with a lot of what I see this season in terms of team selection and positions. And today, the substitutions (but that might not have been Dino as he got himself sent off for shouting at the ref at HT).

We go again. There will be good weeks and bad weeks. This was a bad one.

I want Dino to be a great success and bring back the good old days. There are elements, but after today I think there are two groups.

You've got people like Cuthbert Henry Revell Timlin Byrom, Wildin, Nugent who are professional hard working and loyal. That I'm guessing is why he picks them. He can trust them.

Then I think there's a slightly more free thinking group, more laid back or "fun loving" with their own ideas and these aren't doing the business the way Dino wants.

Then we have lots of loans. Which Dino said he doesn't like but a necessity due to injuries/budget.

If we want to see what he can really do we have to give him more than 9 months. But fans won't wait 3 seasons in this day and age so we never progress.

reply to this article | return to the front page

1 person likes this 1 person   

Next article in this thread: Re: Quick message to everyone by SFCfox9/2 22:06Sat Feb 9 22:06:41 2019

Previous thread: I love Dino. by WASP11/2 17:54Mon Feb 11 17:54:12 2019view thread