ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Tough next season by CopeysaurusToday 11:34Today at 11:34:49view thread

Oldest article: Chair by WASP2/2 16:55Sat Feb 2 16:55:40 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Replica kits paper published - Thank You! by nickcatley23/2 10:05Sat Feb 23 10:05:07 2019view thread

Re: The Big One

By Puds (Chuds)13/2 10:29Wed Feb 13 10:29:36 2019In response to Re: The Big One

Views: 767

No, because there is always some utter dross kicking about the bottom and I think we are better than that, but nothing I have seen makes me think it will be any better than this season.

The summer is big for me, a manager should get two or three full transfer windows to be properly judged, depending on when they come in, as that gives them adequate time to assess their squad, clear out who they do not want, bring in who they do, and importantly then have an additional window to tidy up any previous transfer window misfirings, which will always happen when needing to take a punt on players as we do.

Dino has had one full summer and a winter window to bring in his type of players, some of whom have been good, plenty of whom have disappointed. Another full summer of recruitment and implementing his methods and he can have no more excuses if it doesn't work. Results wise, it can obviously be argued it is going fine with us just off the playoffs, but performance wise it needs to change, we have to bring in some pace and creativity, and we have to attack games more, especially away.

reply to this article | return to the front page

3 people like this 3 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: The Big One by Pete13/2 12:43Wed Feb 13 12:43:18 2019

Previous thread: The Stevenage Way: E2 - Heavy metal not orchestra by Donnellyrd20/2 11:02Wed Feb 20 11:02:54 2019view thread