ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Sarllz - confirmed by MSFCYesterday 22:37Yesterday at 22:37:18view thread

Oldest article: The Stevenage Way - E1 - Make or break by Donnellyrd6/2 09:34Wed Feb 6 09:34:31 20192 people dislike this 2 peopleview thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Shithouse or betting scam? by WASP30/3 15:48Sat Mar 30 15:48:50 2019view thread

Not acceptable

By Boromatt30/3 19:21Sat Mar 30 19:21:00 2019

Views: 768

This season I have been one for defending the team and Dino constantly from harsh criticism, but that today wasn’t acceptable. Us supporters deserved so much more than that today and the players need to take a hard look in the mirror.

I do feel as I have done all season long that this team has potential to be up the top competing in the top 7, but today was a real eye opener. I don’t think Dino should be fired, I think he deserves another summer to build and another season to see the improvements within the team, I don’t think today was particularly and solely down to Dino. There was more than enough quality on that pitch today to get a result and the lads failed miserably. I do understand some aspects lie in Dino’s control, but overall the players have to do the job and 3-0 at home against the bottom side, that’s bad.

My observation is, we can kiss goodbye to the play offs. I don’t really want us to make it to be honest. Not because I don’t want to see the club succeed, but because I don’t think the football club is big enough to get promoted yet. So with that point made I’m happy that we can build over the summer and go again next season. I think that this team has lost its legs, similar to the team we had a couple of seasons ago, we ran out of steam at the last hurdle. So moving forward, 6 games to go, we have no pressure in any of those games. Dino can decide who he wants to keep and let go before next season.

Onto Grimsby.

reply to this article | return to the front page

2 people like this 2 people   3 people dislike this 3 people

Next article in this thread: Re: Not acceptable by Pete30/3 21:53Sat Mar 30 21:53:54 2019

Previous thread: Lincoln 1 Macclesfield 1 by Roulette Len30/3 20:12Sat Mar 30 20:12:49 2019view thread