ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: DC by DaveYesterday 17:20Yesterday at 17:20:38view thread

Oldest article: Chair by WASP2/2 16:55Sat Feb 2 16:55:40 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Warning - lock up your swear boxes by worrier2/4 16:31Tue Apr 2 16:31:13 2019view thread

Clapping at the final whistle...

By Cruffers1/4 12:43Mon Apr 1 12:43:29 2019

Views: 725

Just a thought, I'm genuinely intrigued to know why some supporters on the ET were clapping the team when Dino and the players came over after the final whistle on Saturday, as I'm struggling to understand what was worthy of the applause. I will never 'boo' my own team and I think that no applauding after a completely sh*te performance would be much more effective and powerful.

So, if you were there and applauded, why did you feel the need to do so? Did you think:

A) The players really tried and put a shift in (unlikely answer for Saturday unless you know nothing about football).

B) Dino is our manager and deserves applause no matter what.

C) I'm a loyal supporter.

D) It's a butt-kissing exercise to get Dino and the players to like you.

reply to this article | return to the front page

6 people like this 6 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Clapping at the final whistle... by Copeysaurus1/4 14:48Mon Apr 1 14:48:55 2019

Previous thread: Seats Available by SA Administrator2/4 10:47Tue Apr 2 10:47:40 2019view thread