Re: Chair or Amos
Amos is the best player we’ve ever had on loan in terms of talent (better than Johnson but not on Robbo’s goat level).
He’d have been part of Spurs’ squad this year rather than Skipp had he not been injured, that’s the measure of him.
Ilias has that spark though that he can produce a magical moment. The thought of having Amos and Chair in midfield is one that I’d rather not have because it is X-rated and ultimately probably will never happen sadly.
If we’re in L2 next year and have these two then the other 23 teams may as well not bother turning up.
Next article in this thread: Re: Chair or Amos by worrier21/4 22:49Sun Apr 21 22:49:15 2019
- Chair or Amos by Bladders21/4 12:06Sun Apr 21 12:06:36 2019 2 peopleview thread
- Re: Chair or Amos by Roulette Len22/4 19:27Mon Apr 22 19:27:29 2019 1 person
- Re: Chair or Amos by Jonnym822/4 19:25Mon Apr 22 19:25:45 2019 1 person
- Re: Chair or Amos by Tucks21/4 23:46Sun Apr 21 23:46:55 2019
- Re: Chair or Amos by worrier21/4 22:49Sun Apr 21 22:49:15 2019
- Re: Chair or Amos by Bladders21/4 23:32Sun Apr 21 23:32:47 2019 2 people
- Re: Chair or Amos by SFCfox21/4 12:27Sun Apr 21 12:27:24 2019
- Re: Chair or Amos by Freemo21/4 12:19Sun Apr 21 12:19:26 2019
- Re: Chair or Amos by RockyBottom21/4 22:43Sun Apr 21 22:43:30 2019