ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: One goal in last four friendlies by Old Town BoroToday 23:02Today at 23:02:07view thread

Oldest article: James Ferry by Roland Rimbs28/3 21:48Thu Mar 28 21:48:30 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Book on the 09/10 Conference Winning Side by CometSport10/5 09:54Fri May 10 09:54:30 2019view thread

Re: First one in

By Super Jason Cowley14/5 11:18Tue May 14 11:18:42 2019In response to First one in

Views: 1053

Morning all,

As a Bromsgrove Sporting fan just thought I’d come on to share my thoughts on your news signing.

We’re obviously all delighted for JC. He’s a really good player and although the goal that was made famous a couple of weeks ago is his most famous in a Rouslers shirt, I think a goal he scored in the play off final last Monday probably demonstrated his class a little more when he nipped inside a centre half to bury the ball into the roof of the net. I think it’s plain for all to see here that it was only a matter of time before he got his big break.

Cowley is a nasty little bugger. Although fairly diminutive in terms of height he’s certainly not one to shy away from the physical game. I think his introduction to full time training will give him that extra additional edge for professional football. He’s quicker than anyone else we’ve had here and so full time training will improve on that too.

I hope you’ll see plenty of goals, but don’t be surprised if you see a red card!

Good luck and look after him.

reply to this article | return to the front page

17 people like this 17 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: First one in by WASP14/5 11:32Tue May 14 11:32:57 2019

Previous thread: Mitchell Cole Memorial Tournament, This Saturday by keith_razor_sfc14/5 23:01Tue May 14 23:01:40 2019view thread