ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Potton vs Stevenage Fund Raising Match 30th Ju… by Dino Maamria's Goat.Today 00:17Today at 00:17:29view thread

Oldest article: Announcement Possible - SG1 Radio by Ratman4628/3 12:41Thu Mar 28 12:41:58 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Cheerio, Ronnie by Dalai Thora24/5 11:31Fri May 24 11:31:47 2019view thread

Re: New badge !!!

By AgentEves22/5 22:44Wed May 22 22:44:00 2019In response to Re: New badge !!!

Views: 658

I really like this because of how strong the stag/hart is as a standalone image.

It seems the modern trend is to create logos which have a central focus that can be removed from the main logo and used as a standalone piece. Much like Aresenal's cannon, Spurs' cockerill, West Ham's irons and Brentford's bee. They want to be able to use the simpler image for a lot of the branding, whilst still making it instantly recognizable.

The stag/hart/whatever on the logo we saw from the club isnt, in my opinion, strong enough. I know the Brentford logo got a lot of stick for being bland and generic, but the actual bee itself is a pretty good, bold design and looks great on it's own.

Whilst I dont love the modern logos, this is considerably better than what has been put forward by the club. The newer version is better (without the stupid arms) but the hart still looks cartoony and isnt a strong image. This, whilst still not perfect, is much much much improved from the club's attempt.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: New badge !!! by Ogs23/5 06:46Thu May 23 06:46:31 2019

Previous thread: FAO Paulio by Mercury 8823/5 09:31Thu May 23 09:31:57 2019view thread