ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Potton vs Stevenage Fund Raising Match 30th Ju… by Dino Maamria's Goat.Today 00:17Today at 00:17:29view thread

Oldest article: James Ferry by Roland Rimbs28/3 21:48Thu Mar 28 21:48:30 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Godden by Hitchin Callling13/6 08:09Thu Jun 13 08:09:54 2019view thread

The Stevenage Football Club Podcast

By Boromatt12/6 11:04Wed Jun 12 11:04:26 2019

Views: 634

Ladies and Gentleman,

I hope everyone is having a nice summers break! I just got back from Fuerteventura yesterday, feeling the holiday blues big time today at work! This is just a quick thread about something new for the coming season. With everything new happening at the club, badge, stand, sponsors, there will also be a new podcast. A new podcast, discussing everything Boro, results, upcoming games, post match interviews, league tables, social media questions, the lot really. A platform for Boro supporters to listen to and also get involved with. This isn't a little silly project and was thought of one day because I was bored, its something that a few of us have been quite keen on for a while and thought it was the perfect time and season to start it up. There have also been enquiries to hopefully getting some of the players involved, along with hopefully getting Dino involved as well.

The first episode will be aired the week leading up to Jersey. I will be putting out social media questions tweet/facebook status, if any of you would like to ask a question or get involved just hit me up on twitter or facebook!

Enjoy the rest of your holiday's! I'm off to get myself a burger king!!

reply to this article | return to the front page

4 people like this 4 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: The Stevenage Football Club Podcast by Owen12/6 18:18Wed Jun 12 18:18:41 2019

Previous thread: Jamie Devitt by Mercury 8813/6 21:12Thu Jun 13 21:12:44 2019view thread