ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Wallace by AgentEvesToday 00:31Today at 00:31:57view thread

Oldest article: Dino's Now on Twitter by Ratman4627/6 09:15Thu Jun 27 09:15:09 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: I'll Take It All Back by Roulette Len18/7 23:18Thu Jul 18 23:18:34 2019view thread

Re: Club has been charged for fans chanting

By Creeky17/7 13:27Wed Jul 17 13:27:29 2019In response to Re: Club has been charged for fans chanting

Views: 1008

I would follow these guidelines

If you said any off those things to a female co worker you would face disciplinary action or the sack because it is unacceptable behaviour.

Ms Lisa Rashid was doing her job as an official.

If you have to think twice about it, then it probably is offensive and not appropriate.

Think about how you would feel if someone was saying it to your Mum, Sister, Daughter. If you wouldn't like it then don't say it.

In other words just try and be a fucking adult, and not a fucking embarrassment

Peer pressure is the best pressure, so perhaps we should resolve to challenge rather than tut or shale or heads, that's me included

I am sure Ms Lisa Rashid does not read a forum that she must think is full of prepubescent teenagers but if she did I would like to apologise for the moronic behaviour.

I suspect that given the choice she would not touch any of the chanters with a bargepole, so it was a rhetorical question I assume!

reply to this article | return to the front page

8 people like this 8 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Club has been charged for fans chanting by Puds17/7 13:52Wed Jul 17 13:52:44 2019

Previous thread: BoroBrain Fixtures List by Ratman4618/7 13:16Thu Jul 18 13:16:44 2019view thread