ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Electronic turnstiles by DaveToday 19:07Today at 19:07:01view thread

Oldest article: Vancooten by Willo913/8 12:52Tue Aug 13 12:52:50 2019view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: 1-0 to Boro by WASP8/10 19:52Tue Oct 8 19:52:40 2019view thread

Re: #WeAreStevenage

By Donnellyrd (Donnelly)7/10 22:38Mon Oct 7 22:38:10 2019In response to #WeAreStevenage

Views: 755

Stevenage to me means together.

I may be young but I’ve struggled at times and despite me being a cocky twat on twitter. Stevenage is the only thing that keeps me going through hard times. Because it’s not just a club, it’s a community

It was us against the world almost. Siege mentality as others have mentioned. It is pride in our club, that makes us travel to all over the country. It was pride in our club that carried us as a club to Robbo lifting that Champions trophy, then the play off trophy. Pride that got us beating Newcastle, scoring past spurs.

It was a given that every player that stood on the turf in a boro shirt. every fan that walked through the turnstile, every staff member on that touchline would give blood sweat and tears for this little club to fight against everyone. Maybe this has been lost but I believe this club still holds that togetherness some clubs don’t have

It’s a whole community fighting together, home, away, willing from elsewhere, on social media to make it special to all that are part of it. That comes from any fan to any director, manager, player.

I just don’t believe there is a club quite like ours in that aspect

Together. With hard work. With passion. With our heart on our sleeves. Against all odds. However small a club we may be. We will succeed.

That is my Stevenage #WeAreStevenage

Edited by Donnelly at 22:38:35 on 7th October 2019
Edited by Donnelly at 22:38:58 on 7th October 2019

reply to this article | return to the front page

3 people like this 3 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: #WeAreStevenage by imjake77/10 21:56Mon Oct 7 21:56:01 2019

Previous thread: WINNERS! by WASP8/10 21:43Tue Oct 8 21:43:53 2019view thread