ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: BoroGuide: Win Tickets To Stevenage v Crewe by OwenToday 06:49Today at 06:49:15view thread

Oldest article: Happy now Phil? by Phoenix14/9 17:18Sat Sep 14 17:18:46 201912 people dislike this 12 peopleview thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: The Stevenage FC Podcast: #20 by Boromatt7/11 10:26Thu Nov 7 10:26:59 2019view thread

Yesterday

By Northern_Boro3/11 10:40Sun Nov 3 10:40:52 2019

Views: 1526

Yesterday was the first game I've seen this season

To be honest, it wasn't great - clearly a team with a low level of confidence, and not the greatest players I've seen in a Stevenage shirt. However, what it did show was a good sense of organisation and application - traits that our most successful manager always prized, and which epitomise for me what our club is about. The result was a solid away point - not bad

I have to say that what really shocked my was the chanting of Sampson Out by a minority from minute 1. Everyone is entitled to their views, but I can't for the life of me imagine how grim it must feel to be a player and, rather than being urged on, listening to factional arguments among the fans. For me, Stevenage is all about unity, passion, standing together through tough times (I'm old enough to remember the demise of Stevenage Town)

I've no idea how far this group of players can go - maybe with a couple of reinforcements it could be further than the modest level I suspect, but what I'm sure of is that supporting them with every fibre is the Stevenage way

Come on you Boro

reply to this article | return to the front page

15 people like this 15 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Yesterday by Junction 74/11 10:59Mon Nov 4 10:59:36 2019

Previous thread: Rollinson by Bladders5/11 21:21Tue Nov 5 21:21:35 2019view thread