ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Our squad by dippers1Today 10:00Today at 10:00:45view thread

Oldest article: Twelve games by P-Dizzle15/2 16:39Sat Feb 15 16:39:48 2020view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Revs new manager. Breaking news by WASP16/2 16:34Sun Feb 16 16:34:48 2020view thread

Re: Embarrassing and clueless

By Deltic 2116/2 17:22Sun Feb 16 17:22:58 2020In response to Embarrassing and clueless

Views: 752

I’ve just been stating everything in your post to another borochatter on the phone! WTF is going on here?? GW might not have got the results but I had a genuine sense he was going to save us and then be the right guy to build for next year. But this farce couldn’t have been made up.

We’re on our 4th manager - a guy with no management experience whatsoever.

We’ve just spent a load of money on Westley choices, only to sack him before they properly bed-in.

We’ve taken the 3rd in command over the 2nd in command, thus slapping MS in the face too.

And IF we were sacking GW, we needed a new start, NOT just running through the list of who at the club was next to have a go!!!

We are now, IMO, properly fucked and on our way out. I had felt that however unlikely it was, we might still have done it under GW, and even if we hadn’t, I’d trust him most with a new season and assembling a team to challenge once more. Now, I see us crashing and burning, with next season being another rebuild with a new manager. Panic decisions. They will cost us more than GW ever would.

reply to this article | return to the front page

8 people like this 8 people

Next article in this thread: Re: Embarrassing and clueless by Ken Jude16/2 18:06Sun Feb 16 18:06:26 2020

Previous thread: Mark Sampson by Boromatt15/2 19:03Sat Feb 15 19:03:54 2020view thread