ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: New home and away kit by Bragbury106Today 10:19Today at 10:19:31view thread

Oldest article: TSFC Podcast “Boro Fan of The Season”. by Boromatt13/2 14:12Thu Feb 13 14:12:39 2020view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Catch 22. by WASP16/2 17:16Sun Feb 16 17:16:23 2020view thread

Re: CLUELESS WALLACE

By Puds (Chuds)16/2 19:14Sun Feb 16 19:14:44 2020In response to Re: CLUELESS WALLACE

Views: 965

No mate, I wasn't. It was at certain posts/people on here which are just staggering.

Cannot disagree with any of your post there at all. The whole situation and season is devastating for everyone involved.

But other than blind faith, there has been nothing to suggest we can pick up a run of wins to stay up so one final move needed making before it was too late. It is too important not to. As I posted elsewhere I don't see who would come in now to save us, and it would take a few games for them to get to know everyone and get running so don't think a completely fresh change is possible this late.

So if we don't think we could continue with the current set up and don't have the time/draw factor to get somebody good externally we have to look inside. From what I have seen and heard (firsthand and from those within the club) I think Revs is the best shout from what we do have (unsure about Nelson) or what is happening with him now). He is very well liked by the players, he is liked by most fans, he knows his football.

I just hope the fans continue the good feeling of the past week and stay behind everyone, and that we can get a couple of results the next two games (which are both winnable) whilst Macclesfield struggle in their games with Plymouth and Crewe (very tough on paper).

This has genuinely made me so much more positive and hopeful about our prospects. Things could look a whole lot brighter in just two games. We are still in this.

Edited by Chuds at 19:18:19 on 16th February 2020

reply to this article | return to the front page

6 people like this 6 people

Next article in this thread: Re: CLUELESS WALLACE by AgentEves16/2 19:24Sun Feb 16 19:24:54 2020

Previous thread: Revs new manager. Breaking news by WASP16/2 16:34Sun Feb 16 16:34:48 2020view thread