ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Match thread by Bragbury106Today 04:39Today at 04:39:07view thread

Oldest article: New Signing - Dan Kemp by Pat31/1 11:23Fri Jan 31 11:23:07 2020view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: National league suspended indefinitely by FootyIQYesterday 16:45Yesterday at 16:45:10view thread

Re: Looks like we have another season in L2

By AgentEves25/3 20:32Wed Mar 25 20:32:19 2020In response to Re: Looks like we have another season in L2

Views: 1381

Why on earth would we keep Parrett or Byrom? Both been constantly injured. Both well past their best. I doubt either are cheap.

I really don't understand why people are opposed to us gutting the entire squad, with only a few exceptions. We finished bottom. We have been AWFUL all season. The ONLY player that has genuinely been impressive is Dabo, and I suspect that is largely down to the fact that almost every other player this season has been dogshit so he looks world class by comparison.

I agree that we should keep Carter. He's young and seemingly has potential.

I'd add Newton, Cassidy, Dabo, Bastien. Probably the youth players. I'd consider giving the newer lads a chance, too (the other players Westley brought in). And then maybe Cuthbert, to keep some experience in the team. Cassidy hasn't been fantastic, but he works hard and is clearly a decent target man. We knew he wasn't going to score goals, but I think his touch, movement, work rate and strength show that he is capable.

I don't think any of the others can make any strong claims for being kept on.

Let's not ignore the fact that these players have contributed to us finishing bottom. All of them. Why we would have an extensive list of players to keep is beyond me.

reply to this article | return to the front page

6 people like this 6 people   

Next article in this thread: Re: Looks like we have another season in L2 by Donnellyrd25/3 20:41Wed Mar 25 20:41:26 2020

Previous thread: Alphabet challenge by Baldock29/3 20:19Sun Mar 29 20:19:35 2020view thread