As we know, the club will not receive any income through the turnstiles for possibly 6 months.
As supporters, how can we help the club through these times considering they are doing all they can for the community during the pandemic.
Maybe we can have a Stevenage FC lottery where we pay £10 or £20 per month which would have gone to the club through the turnstiles anyway on a match day.
We would need may be 500 over 18s to participate.
20 x 500 = 10,000
Have a prize pool, and the club can keep 75%.
Next article in this thread: Re: Stevenage Lottery by dippers119/5 13:31Tue May 19 13:31:15 2020
- Stevenage Lottery by FootyIQ18/5 15:52Mon May 18 15:52:47 2020 3 peopleview thread
- Re: Stevenage Lottery by dippers119/5 13:31Tue May 19 13:31:15 2020 2 people
- Re: Stevenage Lottery by Sev19/5 13:58Tue May 19 13:58:37 2020 1 person
- Re: Stevenage Lottery by Bankerbob18/5 22:55Mon May 18 22:55:18 2020 1 person
- Re: Stevenage Lottery by WASP18/5 18:49Mon May 18 18:49:28 2020 1 person
- Re: Stevenage Lottery by Been There18/5 17:46Mon May 18 17:46:44 2020
- Re: Stevenage Lottery by Roulette Len18/5 17:17Mon May 18 17:17:00 2020
- Re: Stevenage Lottery by Hitchin Callling18/5 16:14Mon May 18 16:14:03 2020