Re: Stevenage Lottery
I don't know Phil's exact split of assets but I imagine that his wealth is held in his shareholding in Lamex and property. It's not like he will have £110m in cash or in the bank to access readily.
Should we expect him to sell his second home, or 5% of his shares or Bragbury End to bankroll the club's shortfall. He already does to the tune of half a mil a year some years.
A club should be run sustainably and not dependant on the owner's personal wealth. Phil himself won't have many financial problems, unless Lamex goes tits up rendering his shares worthless.
Equally we as fans shouldn't have to prop up the club through fundraising.
Next article in this thread: Re: Stevenage Lottery by Bankerbob18/5 22:55Mon May 18 22:55:18 2020
- Stevenage Lottery by FootyIQ18/5 15:52Mon May 18 15:52:47 2020 3 peopleview thread
- Re: Stevenage Lottery by dippers119/5 13:31Tue May 19 13:31:15 2020 2 people
- Re: Stevenage Lottery by Sev19/5 13:58Tue May 19 13:58:37 2020 1 person
- Re: Stevenage Lottery by Bankerbob18/5 22:55Mon May 18 22:55:18 2020 1 person
- Re: Stevenage Lottery by WASP18/5 18:49Mon May 18 18:49:28 2020 1 person
- Re: Stevenage Lottery by Been There18/5 17:46Mon May 18 17:46:44 2020
- Re: Stevenage Lottery by Roulette Len18/5 17:17Mon May 18 17:17:00 2020
- Re: Stevenage Lottery by Hitchin Callling18/5 16:14Mon May 18 16:14:03 2020