ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Proud sponsors of Alex Revell

Return to front page

Newest article: Second half DEMOLITION. by WASPToday 16:50Today at 16:50:59view thread

Oldest article: Latest from the National League by Pete15/6 11:09Mon Jun 15 11:09:36 2020view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: WATN... Might not get paid edition by BasingstokeBoro14/9 15:56Mon Sep 14 15:56:44 2020view thread

Re: iFollow

By Tucks12/9 21:50Sat Sep 12 21:50:50 2020In response to iFollow

Views: 640

Compared to going to a live game £10 is good value, but it isn’t the same as going to a live game and I don’t think I’ll shell out £10 a week. Today I even ummed and aahed about paying to watch us when Palace v Southampton was on TV, Palace v Southampton is in terms of football games the equivalent of paint drying. But I’ve paid for Sky Sports and BT already so that £10 is an extra expense.

The service is really good but I fear while the 3pm Premier League games are also being screened on TV that will hit viewer numbers. I’d always take being there in the flesh over a stream even if I had to pay more, that said, I probably wouldn’t have travelled to Barrow today. In my ideal world we’d be able to stream away games for say a fiver a go. If streaming is the future perhaps there would be a way to set up an away season ticket so fans could watch when their team is away. You’d have to pay up front however and you’d unlock all of your team’s away games. That would stop home fans being able to view their team’s games too, they’d have to attend in the flesh.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: iFollow by Owen B12/9 21:53Sat Sep 12 21:53:50 2020

Previous thread: iFollow vouchers are out for ST holders by WASP14/9 16:26Mon Sep 14 16:26:35 2020view thread