ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Proud sponsors of Alex Revell

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Match Thread by SevToday 16:04Today at 16:04:28view thread

Oldest article: Latest from the National League by Pete15/6 11:09Mon Jun 15 11:09:36 2020view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: WATN... Might not get paid edition by BasingstokeBoro14/9 15:56Mon Sep 14 15:56:44 2020view thread

Re: iFollow

By Chuds13/9 03:22Sun Sep 13 03:22:29 2020In response to iFollow

Views: 635

The number of views will be vastly reduced compared to attendances in the stands for a number of reasons. The three main ones being that a) a lot of people who would watch us in person won't sit and watch us on the TV, especially your more casual fans, b) shared households, or groups of people watching together so only paying once instead of 2-6+ times if in the ground and c) away fans don't count for us when we are at home (caveat being we do count when we are away whereas normally whoever we are at gets all our money). Also people would be paying £16-24 each if there in person rather than a tenner, so our revenues will be way down.

Clubs gets £8 from each match pass, with the EFL getting £2. That is determined by how you access the feed. People accessing via our website goes to our club, people accessing via the website of our opponents goes to their club. Season ticket revenues all go to our club, but all STH get a free code to watch our home games so get no further matchday income from our STH.

iFollow will stop being available once clubs are able to have 50% of their normal capacities back watching inside the grounds again. It will then revert back to how it was previously where it is available for midweek games and Saturdays during International windows only owing to contractual agreements.

I could never get used to watching on TV as it is shit. Better than being unable to watch us, but football on TV just does not do anything for me and I would soon be less interested in us if things continued this way. I watched the Pompey game as our first game and today as our first league game, and will watch our home games as I have already paid for them, but for future away games I will be attending local non league games for less money than I would pay to watch us on iFollow. I need to be in a ground watching my football live.

reply to this article | return to the front page

2 people like this 2 people

Next article in this thread: Re: iFollow by Balders13/9 12:11Sun Sep 13 12:11:37 2020

Previous thread: iFollow vouchers are out for ST holders by WASP14/9 16:26Mon Sep 14 16:26:35 2020view thread