ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Proud sponsors of Alex Revell

Return to front page

Newest article: Champions by Christmas by Owen BToday 17:26Today at 17:26:21view thread

Oldest article: Latest from the National League by Pete15/6 11:09Mon Jun 15 11:09:36 2020view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: WATN... Might not get paid edition by BasingstokeBoro14/9 15:56Mon Sep 14 15:56:44 2020view thread

Re: iFollow

By Chuds13/9 11:06Sun Sep 13 11:06:42 2020In response to Re: iFollow

Views: 554

I may be wrong, but I would say we have a lot of fans who are attached to us, but that attachment is because they want to watch a match at a decent level/quality, are local to us and we offer a reasonably affordable option and importantly you are able to just walk up on the day and get tickets without hassle. But this interest/attachment wouldn't extend to them paying to watch at home on the TV. Only the more dedicated fans would commit to that.

By way of comparison, I view us being to many fans their second club who they attend behind their Prem club in the same way I go to watch the Biggleswade clubs if we aren't playing/have a toss away game. I will always happily wander along and pay to get in on the day for a live footy fix, but for a standard league game I wouldn't pay to watch any of them on TV, or go along if getting tickets was a ballache.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: iFollow by Owen B13/9 11:13Sun Sep 13 11:13:10 2020

Previous thread: iFollow vouchers are out for ST holders by WASP14/9 16:26Mon Sep 14 16:26:35 2020view thread