ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Proud sponsors of Alex Revell

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Match Thread by Owen BToday 16:11Today at 16:11:12view thread

Oldest article: Latest from the National League by Pete15/6 11:09Mon Jun 15 11:09:36 2020view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Taking The Knee At Football by Roulette LenYesterday 23:35Yesterday at 23:35:27view thread

Re: FAO: Diagonal stripe lovers

By SFC Jonny (SFC Jonny)15/9 11:55Tue Sep 15 11:55:06 2020In response to Re: FAO: Diagonal stripe lovers

Views: 797

I might buy the official one to support the club.

As a supporter, it's kind of a bad move to undermine what the club are trying to do by releasing your own version, even if it is for charity.

In fact, if they were just trying to make some quick cash, I'd understand it more. Loads of people make unofficial merch to line their own pockets. But to do it and then give away the profits just doesn't make sense to me.

Anyways, that's just my opinion.

Wish the badge said "borough" but otherwise it looks nice

reply to this article | return to the front page

5 people like this 5 people

Next article in this thread: Re: FAO: Diagonal stripe lovers by Chet Manley15/9 11:54Tue Sep 15 11:54:33 2020

Previous thread: BoroGuide Match Preview: Oldham (H) by PeteYesterday 16:43Yesterday at 16:43:31view thread