ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Proud sponsors of Alex Revell

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Taking The Knee At Football by DaveToday 15:51Today at 15:51:05view thread

Oldest article: Latest from the National League by Pete15/6 11:09Mon Jun 15 11:09:36 2020view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: WATN... Might not get paid edition by BasingstokeBoro14/9 15:56Mon Sep 14 15:56:44 2020view thread

Re: Yet another iFollow query

By AgentEves15/9 21:45Tue Sep 15 21:45:47 2020In response to Re: Yet another iFollow query

Views: 230

I had issues with my TV not playing the video feed when connected to my laptop via HDMI too. Mine was because of the FPS limit. As soon as I switched the resolution, and upped the FPS to 60p, it worked fine. iFollow doesn't stream in 4K anyway so 1920x1080 is sufficient for resolution.

I'm not sure why yours isn't playing the video at all though, even before you plugged it in. I'd be surprised if it was an issue with your internet, since it worked on your tablet, but if you have an ethernet cable, you could try plugging your laptop directly into the router (instead of using WiFi) to see if that works. It will also let you know if the issue is with your laptop's WiFi/internet connection.

It could also be a browser issue? Are you using Chrome? Is it up to date? I'd give Microsoft Edge a whirl (I've used it a little, and it isn't as bad as Internet Explorer). I've been using Firefox and that works too.

Is your tablet Android? What browser were you using to view the game on there? Or did you use the iFollow Stevenage app?

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: Yet another iFollow query by Owen B16/9 07:37Wed Sep 16 07:37:52 2020

Previous thread: iFollow vouchers are out for ST holders by WASP14/9 16:26Mon Sep 14 16:26:35 2020view thread