ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Super proud sponsors of Alex Revell IDST

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: The Gary Smith era by TucksToday 17:17Today at 17:17:36view thread

Oldest article: Do you think our current squad would win Conferenc… by Rotterdamboro23/12/2020 15:46Wed Dec 23 15:46:28 2020view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Boro picks by footballfan11/3 12:12Thu Mar 11 12:12:35 2021view thread

Re: National League N&S declared null and void

By Taz22/2 14:30Mon Feb 22 14:30:08 2021In response to Re: National League N&S declared null and void

Views: 670

I don't care if people think I'm wrong. It's research, and people are dying, people are losing hope, and isolation kills people. It's science, research based, not an opinion. Of course, I realize there are many science-deniers who struggle when facts conflict with their opinion, and yes, the subject is tiresome, but that doesn't mean it's not valuable and needed. Should we sit silent as hundreds/thousands of people die due to isolation and hopelessness? You can. I won't.

To be clear, I didn't call anyone "Sheeple" (and I recognize you didn't claim that, simply clarifiying) I said if I wanted to create sheeple, this is how I'd do it. I stand by it. Read his reports and see if you can find patterns with past government overreach.

It's not about politics - it's about psychology. It's about depression, isolation, hopelessness, and lack of concern for people.

And this is completely related to football. Stopping people from doing things they enjoy, from being outside, and mostly, from socializing with others they identify with is isolation. As people have said on this very forum recently, it's not about the game, it's about the identity and socialization. It's about being part of something.

reply to this article | return to the front page

4 people like this 4 people

Next article in this thread: Re: National League N&S declared null and void by Freemo22/2 16:28Mon Feb 22 16:28:27 2021

Previous thread: Where are they now - Furlough edition by Chet Manley8/3 18:53Mon Mar 8 18:53:17 2021view thread