For those of us convinced that (1) Brexit is the greatest political con trick in post-War history and (2) appointing Revs as manager was the worst example yet of Phil shooting himself in the foot, life is tough right now.
On the one hand we are leaving our European neighbours standing when it comes to rolling out the Covid vaccination programme. And if that isn't hard enough to take, we are seven games unbeaten.
At least there was some light (or should that be dark) at the end of the pessimist's tunnel in terms of team selection at Leyton Orient. Namely:
1. Surely List has done enough to prove that he should always play as a central striker (off the shoulder of the last defender). Which means that
2. Newton and Norris should never play together if it means sticking List out wide.
I would add (perhaps the most contentious) that
3. Read is more liability than asset.
Earlier this season I was a lukewarm fan. But the more I've seen of him the more frustrating his lack of any kind of killer pass becomes. It is almost always sideways or back.
Pett's ability to turn past defenders showed he was in a different class on Wednesday.
Hopefully Lines will be fit to resume his partnership with Pett today. If not, it's time to get the Roles out of the garage.
Next article in this thread: Re: Worrying times by Bankerbob13/3 17:14Sat Mar 13 17:14:15 2021
- Worrying times by jayess13/3 12:03Sat Mar 13 12:03:54 2021 2 peopleview thread
- Re: Worrying times by Bankerbob13/3 17:14Sat Mar 13 17:14:15 2021 5 people
- Started like a sack of shit n/t by RockyBottom13/3 15:09Sat Mar 13 15:09:05 2021 1 person
- Hahaha by RockyBottom13/3 14:58Sat Mar 13 14:58:32 2021
- Re: Hahaha by Themessiah13/3 15:00Sat Mar 13 15:00:19 2021
- Re: Hahaha by RockyBottom13/3 15:01Sat Mar 13 15:01:03 2021
- Re: Hahaha by Freemo13/3 15:02Sat Mar 13 15:02:04 2021
- Re: Worrying times by AgentEves13/3 14:43Sat Mar 13 14:43:25 2021
- Re: Worrying times by RockyBottom13/3 14:53Sat Mar 13 14:53:59 2021 2 people
- Re: Worrying times by AgentEves13/3 15:00Sat Mar 13 15:00:34 2021 2 people
- Re: Worrying times by RockyBottom13/3 15:04Sat Mar 13 15:04:27 2021 2 people
- Re: Worrying times by Ratman4613/3 16:08Sat Mar 13 16:08:57 2021
- Re: Worrying times by Freemo13/3 13:34Sat Mar 13 13:34:20 2021
- Re: Worrying times by Balders13/3 12:50Sat Mar 13 12:50:57 2021 1 person
- Re: Worrying times by jayess13/3 13:15Sat Mar 13 13:15:34 2021 1 person
- Re: Worrying times by Owen B13/3 12:11Sat Mar 13 12:11:18 2021
- Re: Worrying times by Old_man13/3 12:30Sat Mar 13 12:30:44 2021
- Re: Worrying times by Bragbury10613/3 12:08Sat Mar 13 12:08:31 2021
- Re: Worrying times by jayess13/3 12:11Sat Mar 13 12:11:16 2021
- Re: Worrying times by Bragbury10613/3 13:47Sat Mar 13 13:47:22 2021
- Re: Worrying times by jayess13/3 14:00Sat Mar 13 14:00:46 2021
- Re: Worrying times by Balders13/3 12:45Sat Mar 13 12:45:17 2021