Borochat

Proud sponsors of Alex Revell & Lily Bruno

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Stevenage Women v AFC Wimbledon by BaldersToday 16:02Today at 16:02:45view thread

Oldest article: BoroGuide Match Preview: Leyton Orient (A) by Pete9/3 15:22Tue Mar 9 15:22:00 2021view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Difficult to judge against 10 men by Balders20/3 18:54Sat Mar 20 18:54:17 2021view thread

Re: Our Mentality / Moving into Next Season

By BuccyPrague18/3 15:12Thu Mar 18 15:12:15 2021In response to Re: Our Mentality / Moving into Next Season

Views: 847

In my court.. He's guilty of being shit m'lord.

Last season we were relegated. But then only saved because 1 club folded and the other was deducted enough points to put them below us.

Look at this season. Up until January / February we were shit. You can't gloss over it. That was down to having too many shit players and a manager who is currently shit. Probably because he is yet to get the proper experience behind him. But at the moment he is still shit. His decisions are jaw droopingly stupid. It's also like he doesn't really know his players best playing positions. Then when he does finally put 2 and 2 together, he then changes it the following week.

I can't understand why and how you can say you are happy with what's on display at the moment.

When we need a goal.. Rev's will bring on a defender.. or he will take off a striker for another striker.. Even me... I'll hold my hand up and say I would also be a shit manager.. But, even I know if you want to try and get a cheeky goal then you need to bolster your attack / attacking midfield. But not our manager... ohhh Lets bring on a defender or someone else and play them out of position.

Even in our glory days, Conference to L2, L2 to L1.. We had a great team.. But.. We were still punching above our weight in L1. But that team would finish Top 5 every season in L2 without doubt.

The team we have now.. and the manager... As I said in my original post.. We would be very lucky to finish Mid table.. more likely we would be in a scrap with the bottom 4.

I for one wouldn't want to watch that week in week out.

reply to this article | return to the front page

2 people like this 2 people

Next article in this thread: Re: Our Mentality / Moving into Next Season by Handyandy119/3 08:35Fri Mar 19 08:35:14 2021

Previous thread: POTS so far? by Copeysaurus22/3 09:57Mon Mar 22 09:57:53 2021view thread