ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Super proud sponsors of Alex Revell IDST

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Season ticket gestures of goodwill by SevToday 21:52Today at 21:52:04view thread

Oldest article: Match thread by BasingstokeBoro26/12/2020 14:05Sat Dec 26 14:05:02 2020view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Difficult to judge against 10 men by Balders20/3 18:54Sat Mar 20 18:54:17 2021view thread

Re: Our Mentality / Moving into Next Season

By AgentEves18/3 21:35Thu Mar 18 21:35:03 2021In response to Re: Our Mentality / Moving into Next Season

Views: 471

Yeah, that's a very good point about Stokes vs Coker. Tyler Denton and Joe Leesley were undoubtedly worse, too.

In all fairness to Coker, he isn't the worst. We've definitely had left backs who are more of a liability. He's just very clearly not on the same level as everyone else.

His crossing is outstanding, in all fairness. He's another one (along with LJW) who might actually be better for us playing on the wing than at full back. I'm not convinced we couldn't find a better option who's actually a left winger, and we should probably be trying to find someone better, but at least he gets crosses in and I wouldn't be angry if we started the season with him as our starting left winger. I'd rather have him playing LM than Aitchison, who I think has been a massive disappointment.

Our team isn't far off being a pretty solid team across the board.

reply to this article | return to the front page

Next article in this thread: Re: Our Mentality / Moving into Next Season by Balders18/3 23:24Thu Mar 18 23:24:54 2021

Previous thread: POTS so far? by Copeysaurus22/3 09:57Mon Mar 22 09:57:53 2021view thread