ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Super proud sponsors of Alex Revell IDST

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: The Gary Smith era by Ratman46Today 08:35Today at 08:35:57view thread

Oldest article: Ian Holloway by Balders23/12/2020 10:03Wed Dec 23 10:03:19 2020view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Difficult to judge against 10 men by Balders20/3 18:54Sat Mar 20 18:54:17 2021view thread

Re: Our Mentality / Moving into Next Season

By AgentEves19/3 18:25Fri Mar 19 18:25:48 2021In response to Re: Our Mentality / Moving into Next Season

Views: 426

"Phil said he learnt his lesson from last season and it will never happen again."

Are we bottom? No. So I don't know why you've quoted this.

"Scraping out a 0 - 0 draw is not what I call exciting."

No-one is saying it is?

"If it wasn't for list.... Where would we be now."

If...

"I'm sure when crowds do return there will be a lot more empty seats. A majority of fans will not pay their hard earned cash to watch a 0 - 0 draw."

Firstly, this isn't true. We won't attract new fans, and the interest from floaters may wane, but the majority of fans are not going to boycott going to watch games.

If you watch Stevenage for the quality of the football then I'd suggest you're watching for the wrong reason. That doesn't mean that poor performances are OK because "What do you expect, it's League Two", I'm just saying that many, many fans support Stevenage because of the community aspect. People who want to watch the best standard of football aren't watching League Two.

Are you even reading the replies you're getting? It's like your replies don't make any sense in response to the comments you're replying to. You're putting words in people's mouths and then arguing with them about it.

No-one is saying this season has been entertaining. Not one single person is talking about us being entertaining, barring maybe 1 or 2 games. No-one is "happy" with the football on display. But we can still see the facts that the second half of this season is an IMPROVEMENT over the first half of this season, and all of last season. Being improved doesn't mean it's perfect, it just means it's better than it was. I'm not sure why that is so difficult to comprehend. Other than, of course, because you're not actually reading what people are saying.

reply to this article | return to the front page

1 person likes this 1 person

Next article in this thread: Re: Our Mentality / Moving into Next Season by Owen B19/3 18:57Fri Mar 19 18:57:55 2021

Previous thread: POTS so far? by Copeysaurus22/3 09:57Mon Mar 22 09:57:53 2021view thread