Abject to absolute
I like many of you must be scratching your heads as to why our Team has from the league two grave yard has risen to where we are today. I know this kind of performance in footy history is not so rare but unusual enough to raise an eyebrow or two. I think I am right in saying that had we started this campaign say in early December we would be in the play-offs now.
Yet who can point to any rationale that might allow us to understand this wholesale change. I don't want to take you back to the start of the season but the reports were dire. We were rubbish I read, without a clue I saw, destined for the National league as I saw it. But the Angel of the Lord passed over the Lamex some time over-night sometime in January and we are heading now for the promised land and maybe even a team that will blast the League 2 next year
Ok enough of the emotive rhetoric, who of you is going to put forward the reason why we are doing so well. It's now time for all you armchair pundits to tell and probably hundreds of others what's actually happened to us.
Next article in this thread: Re: Abject to absolute by Mr Happy SFC2/4 20:21Fri Apr 2 20:21:19 2021
- Abject to absolute by Northstandbloke2/4 19:10Fri Apr 2 19:10:12 2021 1 personview thread
- Re: Abject to absolute by Mr Happy SFC2/4 20:21Fri Apr 2 20:21:19 2021 2 people
- Re: Abject to absolute by Rotterdamboro2/4 19:14Fri Apr 2 19:14:29 2021 7 people
- Re: Abject to absolute by Danny-da-Bass2/4 22:06Fri Apr 2 22:06:53 2021 1 person
- Re: Abject to absolute by The Professor 2/4 19:47Fri Apr 2 19:47:24 2021 1 person
- Re: Abject to absolute by Freemo2/4 20:22Fri Apr 2 20:22:58 2021
- Re: Abject to absolute by Taz2/4 19:51Fri Apr 2 19:51:33 2021