ContinueWe use cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our website; if you continue without changing your settings - or dismiss this message - we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Forums.Football Web Pages.co.uk

Borochat

Super proud sponsors of Alex Revell IDST

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: BYE BYE BORO! by Chet ManleyToday 09:49Today at 09:49:39view thread

Oldest article: Ian Holloway by Balders23/12/2020 10:03Wed Dec 23 10:03:19 2020view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Happy Birthday to... by SFC Jonny2/4 20:25Fri Apr 2 20:25:03 2021view thread

Abject to absolute

By Northstandbloke2/4 19:10Fri Apr 2 19:10:12 2021

Views: 722

I like many of you must be scratching your heads as to why our Team has from the league two grave yard has risen to where we are today. I know this kind of performance in footy history is not so rare but unusual enough to raise an eyebrow or two. I think I am right in saying that had we started this campaign say in early December we would be in the play-offs now.

Yet who can point to any rationale that might allow us to understand this wholesale change. I don't want to take you back to the start of the season but the reports were dire. We were rubbish I read, without a clue I saw, destined for the National league as I saw it. But the Angel of the Lord passed over the Lamex some time over-night sometime in January and we are heading now for the promised land and maybe even a team that will blast the League 2 next year

Ok enough of the emotive rhetoric, who of you is going to put forward the reason why we are doing so well. It's now time for all you armchair pundits to tell and probably hundreds of others what's actually happened to us.

Thank you

reply to this article | return to the front page

1 person likes this 1 person

Next article in this thread: Re: Abject to absolute by Mr Happy SFC2/4 20:21Fri Apr 2 20:21:19 2021

Previous thread: Tom Pett by Balders2/4 15:55Fri Apr 2 15:55:35 2021view thread