Borochat

Proud sponsors of Alex Revell & Lily Bruno

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Revs Interview by PeteToday 21:28Today at 21:28:58view thread

Oldest article: Craig Dobson and Stacy Long by Stevenage FC Interviews27/3 19:36Sat Mar 27 19:36:02 2021view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Anyone Heard of Him by Hitchin Callling8/7 14:05Thu Jul 8 14:05:08 2021view thread

Anyone else excited?

By Boromatt9/7 12:05Fri Jul 9 12:05:02 2021

Views: 620

For the return tomorrow!

Firstly, I hope you all are well! I haven’t been on the forum for a while, thought I’d give another go going into this season! It’s crazy that football could be coming home Sunday, who would’ve thought that a few months ago?!

But seriously, Boro back tomorrow. Feels like a lifetime ago that we all had our supporters at a game. It will be so nice to see you all again! It’s the people that you know but also the faces that you see on a regular basis at the club that are missed.

Im feeling very very excited for this season and have a huge sense of optimism for the team that we’ve put together. The most important thing for me was to keep a large majority of that squad that ended last season in brilliant form, but to also have recruited some top level players like Jake Taylor really puts our team in a strong position I feel and I really believe we have the potential to be in the top half consistently this season. I was at the fans forum last week with Phil and the main thing that I took away from the Q&A was it really does seem that Revs and the management team believe we can gain promotion this season after the foundations that were set last season. It just feels that everything at the football club is in the right place after such turbulent year.

Cannot wait for it, feels more real when the fixtures are out and the purchasing of season tickets start to take place, especially with knowing we can go to see the team play home and away again! Bring on the 7th.

Hopefully will see a lot of you tomorrow! Hopefully we can find out about this sponsor today also…

Up the Boro!

Edited by Boromatt at 12:08:12 on 9th July 2021

reply to this article | return to the front page

2 people like this 2 people

Next article in this thread: Re: Anyone else excited? by Birddog9/7 17:29Fri Jul 9 17:29:46 2021

Previous thread: Come on England by Sev7/7 20:00Wed Jul 7 20:00:26 2021view thread