Re: Watford game
It is undeniably massive value.
Almost 2/1 to just be better than half of League 2. When we were sixth best in L2 over the last 30 matches. And we have kept all of our defence bar the keeper, but Anang could easily be as good, have strengthened our CM options and strengthened our striking options. The only thing we are weaker on is losing Pett. That is it.
And yet despite all of that the bookies have us around third or fourth favourites to be relegated. Not having that at all. I am not getting swept up in the promotion talk unless we learn how to score regularly, but I will be very disappointed indeed if we don't finish top half and have put my money where my big ol' mouth is.
Next article in this thread: Re: Watford game by Birddog29/7 16:57Thu Jul 29 16:57:54 2021
- Watford game by jayess29/7 12:24Thu Jul 29 12:24:36 2021view thread
- Re: Watford game by Chuds29/7 13:05Thu Jul 29 13:05:47 2021
- Re: Watford game by Balders29/7 14:06Thu Jul 29 14:06:48 2021
- Re: Watford game by Chuds29/7 16:37Thu Jul 29 16:37:53 2021 2 people
- Re: Watford game by Birddog29/7 16:57Thu Jul 29 16:57:54 2021
- Re: Watford game by Owen B29/7 18:44Thu Jul 29 18:44:11 2021 1 person