Borochat

Proud sponsors of Paul Tisdale & Shianne Swarres

Return to front page

Newest article: Re: Yesterday by borogentToday 13:25Today at 13:25:46view thread

Oldest article: Walsall prediction by Bragbury10628/8 10:39Sat Aug 28 10:39:33 2021view thread

MenuSearch

Next thread: Club’s Twitter account by bcb19945/9 21:28Sun Sep 5 21:28:29 2021view thread

Overall view

By Boromatt5/9 19:21Sun Sep 5 19:21:08 2021

Views: 551

Felt for the players yesterday. I thought that second half performance deserved the 3 points and unfortunately the ref had other ideas. Was it a pen? I’ve watched it multiple times and have looked from an unbiased view, I don’t think it was at all. But overall after seeing the first half I would’ve taken a point to be completely honest. Good result, we can move forward and take the positives from a really hard fought performance.

Quick view on the team:

- I thought Daly was really good yesterday. Played out of position and worked his ass off all game.

- Coker’s best game in a Boro shirt. Won his defensive duals, looked quality going forward and a great little finish for the goal.

- Scotty made a HUGE difference at the back. You can clearly see with Scotty in the side everything slots into place at the back. Really solid performance from all 4 back there and deserved a clean sheet.

Just need a win to get things going again. Hopefully Saturday goes ahead and the players can bag that important win we need.

reply to this article | return to the front page

1 person likes this 1 person

Previous thread: Swindon fans by WASP4/9 17:05Sat Sep 4 17:05:10 2021view thread